Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I heading the right way about cutting?

SteR

I started my cutting cycle 2 weeks ago and I was just wondering if I'm heading in the right direction. Using the formula 15x231(my weight) I worked out my maintance cals and decided to knock it down to 2750 a day. I do cardio 4x a week before breakfast at 30 mins doing intervals between high intensity and low intensity. I also lift 4x a week and my diet consists of the following:

Meal 1: scrambled eggs w/ 2yolks and 6 whites on 2 pieces of wholemeal toast, 2 multivits, 2 capsules of cod liver oil and 1 desert spoon of nat. pb.

Meal 2: 250g cottage cheese on wholemeal toast.

Meal 3 (pre-workout): 80g brown rice, 1 grilled chicken breats, 100g brocolli

Meal 4 (post-workout): 2scoops whey, 500ml grape juice and tsp creatine.

Meal 5: 80g brown rice, 1 grilled chicken breast, 100g mixed veg.

Meal 6: tin of tuna, tsp half-fat mayo, 1tbsp flax and bowl of salad

Meal 7: 2scoops whey, tbsp flax

I also take around 30g of glutamine a day, 10g pre-cardio, 5g post cardio, 5g mid-day, 5g evening and 5g before bed. I also take zma before bed too and dymetadrine xtreme (E/C/A) 4 times daily (recommended doseage).

As i lose weight i plan on lowing cals slowing to keep in tune with my body and reduce muscle loss. One question I have is am I taking enough EFAs? I have plenty of flax oil, olive oil and nat pb so can easily up/lower the amount if required.

Oh yea, if there are any changes I should make to my diet please fire away :)

I started my cutting cycle 2 weeks ago and I was just wondering if I'm heading in the right direction. Using the formula 15x231(my weight) I worked out my maintance cals and decided to knock it down to 2750 a day. I do cardio 4x a week before breakfast at 30 mins doing intervals between high intensity and low intensity. I also lift 4x a week and my diet consists of the following:

Meal 1: scrambled eggs w/ 2yolks and 6 whites on 2 pieces of wholemeal toast, 2 multivits, 2 capsules of cod liver oil and 1 desert spoon of nat. pb.

Meal 2: 250g cottage cheese on wholemeal toast.

Meal 3 (pre-workout): 80g brown rice, 1 grilled chicken breats, 100g brocolli

Meal 4 (post-workout): 2scoops whey, 500ml grape juice and tsp creatine.
drop grape juice, add 40g dextrose

Meal 5: 80g brown rice, 1 grilled chicken breast, 100g mixed veg.

Meal 6: tin of tuna, tsp half-fat mayo, 1tbsp flax and bowl of salad

Meal 7: 2scoops whey, tbsp flax

I also take around 30g of glutamine a day, 10g pre-cardio, 5g post cardio, 5g mid-day, 5g evening and 5g before bed. I also take zma before bed too and dymetadrine xtreme (E/C/A) 4 times daily (recommended doseage).

As i lose weight i plan on lowing cals slowing to keep in tune with my body and reduce muscle loss. One question I have is am I taking enough EFAs? I have plenty of flax oil, olive oil and nat pb so can easily up/lower the amount if required.

I think your diet looks good, and I would keep it the same for 3-4 weeks, but as you get leaner I would decrease carbs and add EFAs or other healthy fats in place

Mr.X

Top Bottom