Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ahhh I went and injured myself a week before my cycle!

downunder hunter

OK so i was overhead pressing yesterday and POP shoulder dislocates i drop the weight and twist my arm and it pops back in place.. mother fucker!!!

I stopped my workout right away and have been iceing my shoulder. Ive been to the doc today got myself some pain killers and am going to get an ultrasound today. Hopefully there is just a bit of bruising there and no real damage, ofcourse i would have damaged some cartilage but that cant be fixed.

I'm a week and a bit out from starting my test/eq/dbol cycle. I left decca out cause i can's get anything but bromo for prolactin and thats dog shit!! Is there anything i can take for a low dose of decca at say 250mg a week for prolactin because now i think my joints could use some soothing?

If my shoulder isn't ready to go ill postpone my cycle (its probably worth mentioning this is a recurring injury)

sorry to hear mate, i actually broke my pinkie finger last week dumbell rowing, but im still training like an idiot with hooks now lol, and on cycle

for ur deca i REALLY dont think ull need bromo for 250mg deca, side effets from a dosage like that IMO would be very uncomman and ud have to be pretty unlucky to get any prolactin sides

BUT also i think u should worry about ur shoulder first, worry about ur cycle after ur shoulders healed properly, last thing you need is to get on cycle to early and find a week or 2 in u cant train becoz of ur shoulder, then u will eb shattered

Yeah true bro id be spewin if i started the cycle then injured myself again!! lol at you training with hooks, haha just pushing threw it brother. Im actually about to leave now to get the ultrasound done ill wait for the results then go from there.

Ive ran NPP 75mg EOD before and my prolactin didnt go too high but with tren it skyrocketed!! Is there any OTC supps you know of that can do anything for prolactin, but I think your right I shouldnt worry about too many sides at that dose i've heard that before.

Got my results back mate. "No evidence of rotator cuff tear or any features of tendonitis and no abnormal fluid collection. No swelling or dislocation seen at the AC joint. During abduction no impingment demonstrated." Ill just rest up my shoulder for a bit, legs day tomorrow, the following two days stretching/cardio/abs. then its chest/arms day so by that time rolls round hopefully its good to go.

Im also picking up a bottle of decca 250 tomorrow woohoo

I'll keep it simple and honest.

Deca for joints is overrated.

What is thought of as "joint" pain is often tendon pain for which deca will do nothing.

Before you start using bromo, do you know your prolactin levels?

If you can't train hard, don;t start a cycle.

I'll keep it simple and honest.

Deca for joints is overrated.

What is thought of as "joint" pain is often tendon pain for which deca will do nothing.

Before you start using bromo, do you know your prolactin levels?

If you can't train hard, don;t start a cycle.

I was going to get my blood test done before I start my cycle to mke sure all my levels are back to normal.

When I was on tren before, my prolactin reading was 594 mIU/L, ref range (40-450) so I started bromo and it made me feel like shit so NEVER again, and dont worry if im not lifting at full potential I wont be starting the cycle. I will run arimidex to keep the estrogen in check so hopefully thatll help a bit with progesterone elevating too. It would be nice to get some dostinex but its not sold in Australia, and anyone stupid enough to try order from the internet in Australia deserves to get caught knowing how tough our customs are here. I read in the paper the other day a bloke form Melbourne got fined $6000 for ordering box of arimidex and two boxes of pregnyl from Thailand! Thats BS

Last edited:
I was going to get my blood test done before I start my cycle to mke sure all my levels are back to normal.

When I was on tren before, my prolactin reading was 594 mIU/L, ref range (40-450) so I started bromo and it made me feel like shit so NEVER again, and dont worry if im not lifting at full potential I wont be starting the cycle. I will run arimidex to keep the estrogen in check so hopefully thatll help a bit with progesterone elevating too. It would be nice to get some dostinex but its not sold in Australia, and anyone stupid enough to try order from the internet in Australia deserves to get caught knowing how tough our customs are here. I read in the paper the other day a bloke form Melbourne got fined $6000 for ordering box of arimidex and two boxes of pregnyl from Thailand! Thats BS

That's a drag mate. Yeah, tren is not for you and Bromo does suck. We had a prolactin supplement in the works that has been held up but in the meantime you can try some mucura puriens, B6 and ginsing to help keep it down. There's little you can do for prog, but again, deca raises prog. Do you need adex all the time? Issues with e as well? Sound slke you're a canditate to stick with non aromatizing compounds. You may very well be a Primo man.

That's a drag mate. Yeah, tren is not for you and Bromo does suck. We had a prolactin supplement in the works that has been held up but in the meantime you can try some mucura puriens, B6 and ginsing to help keep it down. There's little you can do for prog, but again, deca raises prog. Do you need adex all the time? Issues with e as well? Sound slke you're a canditate to stick with non aromatizing compounds. You may very well be a Primo man.

I have some ginseng i got from a naturopath and can get b6 but what is musura puriens? I dont really need arimidex all the time ive had pretty high e before on cycle (almost triple ref range) and had no signs of gyno just some bloat, i'd love to get my hands on some primo! I had some amps of it but heard it was fake so gave it back :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom