Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A change of plans.

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
Well as I was about 3 days into testing “Product X” for Needto when an associate of Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center in West Palm Beach FLA contacted me back. So on his advice I stopped using "Product X". I was off it about two weeks when Friday morning Rita and I left on a flight we booked and off to Florida we go.
The trip was a bit of a bitch. One we had to fast starting at midnight and as our flight did not even get to Palm Beach until 2:10 we knew we were going to be hungry. We actually did not eat until around 5pm! I had a headache from hell! I was a bit dehydrated as well but very hypoglycemic! I was like 4 or 5 meals behind! Hurt Rita a bit as well.

The center was awesome! Very, Very nice facility! The staff was very nice as well. Dr Fry was a down to earth guy that actually went over to Iraq to help teach doctors in the field. The area was so hot they trained him how to shoot an M4! I think that is an awesome statement of character! Dr Fry was very progressive. It was refreshing to FINALLY talk to a doctor that gets it and listened without being judgemental and said he liked people like me because he and his staff learn from us! I was totally floored by this statement.

They did a basic physical. They then took 3 tubes of blood from Rita and I. They do an 11-panel blood test for hormone levels and health checks.

I believe Dr Fry plans on doing a good PCT one m to try to reboot my Pituitary. I think this is the best course of action as well. I have not done any PCT in a while anyway. They use HCG and Clomid as well as Nolvadex.
The second sucky part was we went back home the same day. I don’t fit well in coach so it made for a hungry and tired day but it was so worth it to us both!

I can feel since I came off all the OTC supps I am suffering a bit. I for sure have put on 2% body fat. That is really pissing me off. I fucking hate it as a matter of fact! I am around 7% which while still lean it just is weird for me always being 5% or so. My clients think I am crazy but it is for sure an estrogenic effect. I will be happy when all this is addressed.

I am back on “Product X” again as of last night. I will hold off on my PCT if necessary to continue the testing. I will tell you the OTC supps were working for sure. I can realllly feel the lack of anything being in my system and my boys are still pretty small compared to pre anabolics. Dr Fry said my Pituitary may not come back online and me being over 40 now is a factor as well.
I guess time will tell with several episodes going down in my life huh!

Jeff

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...ange-in-plans/

Well as I was about 3 days into testing “Product X” for Needto when an associate of Palm Beach Rejuvenation Center in West Palm Beach FLA contacted me back. So on his advice I stopped using "Product X". I was off it about two weeks when Friday morning Rita and I left on a flight we booked and off to Florida we go.
The trip was a bit of a bitch. One we had to fast starting at midnight and as our flight did not even get to Palm Beach until 2:10 we knew we were going to be hungry. We actually did not eat until around 5pm! I had a headache from hell! I was a bit dehydrated as well but very hypoglycemic! I was like 4 or 5 meals behind! Hurt Rita a bit as well.

The center was awesome! Very, Very nice facility! The staff was very nice as well. Dr Fry was a down to earth guy that actually went over to Iraq to help teach doctors in the field. The area was so hot they trained him how to shoot an M4! I think that is an awesome statement of character! Dr Fry was very progressive. It was refreshing to FINALLY talk to a doctor that gets it and listened without being judgemental and said he liked people like me because he and his staff learn from us! I was totally floored by this statement.

They did a basic physical. They then took 3 tubes of blood from Rita and I. They do an 11-panel blood test for hormone levels and health checks.

I believe Dr Fry plans on doing a good PCT one m to try to reboot my Pituitary. I think this is the best course of action as well. I have not done any PCT in a while anyway. They use HCG and Clomid as well as Nolvadex.
The second sucky part was we went back home the same day. I don’t fit well in coach so it made for a hungry and tired day but it was so worth it to us both!

I can feel since I came off all the OTC supps I am suffering a bit. I for sure have put on 2% body fat. That is really pissing me off. I fucking hate it as a matter of fact! I am around 7% which while still lean it just is weird for me always being 5% or so. My clients think I am crazy but it is for sure an estrogenic effect. I will be happy when all this is addressed.

I am back on “Product X” again as of last night. I will hold off on my PCT if necessary to continue the testing. I will tell you the OTC supps were working for sure. I can realllly feel the lack of anything being in my system and my boys are still pretty small compared to pre anabolics. Dr Fry said my Pituitary may not come back online and me being over 40 now is a factor as well.
I guess time will tell with several episodes going down in my life huh!

Jeff

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...ange-in-plans/

Are you going on HRT bro? Sorry...I am behind on things.

Well its good that you have been 17 weeks off a life time cycle and the product has been able to keep you from crashing.
I was glad to have the option available my man!

Jeff

Top Bottom