Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk 677 vs hgh

Slyderkt

EF Logger
Logger
So here is a topic I am not well vers in.

As we get older natural HGH is produced less.

Mk677 is said to be similar to HGH.
My understanding is that MK helps release natural HGH. And of course injectable HGH is a replacement or substitute.

I am not saying I am right and could be way off base. Flame away if needed. I just like to open discussions in a simpler language.
And if I am way off then we can pull the whole post down.

So if you are young and your body is producing HGH naturally then MK is good cause it helps release it.
If you are older and your body is not producing HGH naturally. Why use MK?
Might be better to just inject HGH

Kinda like HGH replacement therapy.

Hope y’all enjoy this topic

mk677 stimulates the pituitary gland to release growth hormone... people not producing it are having issues with their pituitary not releasing it...

Thanks Dylan
If I read that statement correct.
Mk677 helps the pituitary gland release the GH.
If someone is not producing GH, that means the pituitary glad is not allowing it out. therefore the body doesn’t just keep making GH. But if you can stimulate the gland and get it to release the GH then the body will start to produce it?

Does that sound kinda correct?

So here is a topic I am not well vers in.

As we get older natural HGH is produced less.

Mk677 is said to be similar to HGH.
My understanding is that MK helps release natural HGH. And of course injectable HGH is a replacement or substitute.

I am not saying I am right and could be way off base. Flame away if needed. I just like to open discussions in a simpler language.
And if I am way off then we can pull the whole post down.

So if you are young and your body is producing HGH naturally then MK is good cause it helps release it.
If you are older and your body is not producing HGH naturally. Why use MK?
Might be better to just inject HGH

Kinda like HGH replacement therapy.

Hope y’all enjoy this topic
@Slyderkt
first i'd like to have this discussion in your log next time

but for now lets talk here

I think "enough hgh" is the real question, the number is variable like "enough testosterone" from user to user.
knowing your situation your can use exogenous hgh and natural hgh boosts in 1
Thanks Dylan
If someone is not producing GH, that means the pituitary glad is not allowing it out. therefore the body doesn’t just keep making GH. But if you can stimulate the gland and get it to release the GH then the body will start to produce it?

nutrobal doesn't require mixing, pinning, storing in the fridge and all that. plus it will denature much quicker if you buy kits in bulk while nutrobal is good stored in a closet

that would be the advantage to some people

in either situation you will want to use nutrobal from umbrella and hgh from napsgear so you get the real shit

Thanks Dylan

that is correct bro

You can run both together that's an option as well
why don't you get a log started and we can take a look at it

Top Bottom