Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 % to below 10 % bf ?? Best way to diet ?

captain TM

Hello everyone

I have a question about diets

is it possible to diet to lower
Bf % without counting calories ?

if so what's the best way or the best
Diet ?

My bf 25 % and I want to get down below
10 % in 3 months is it enough time to
Do it ?

Hope I get some answers !!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

The best way is to know your nutritional requirements. You need a deficit. You don't have to count but its better and more accurate if you do. Why guess when you dont have to. If you have been eating crap food then just switching to clean will work for a while. I can lose 1-2% per month. I am happy to lose .3 - .5% per week. 25% to 10% is usually a 6 - 12 months job depending on your individual situation, training history, work capacity, ability to stay focused etc.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

You aren't going to do it in 3 months without having good control over your diet. Cutting 15% bodyfat is a lot, and you will need to keep the calories considerably lower than maintenance. As far as your macro breakdown, there are many methods to get you there. Personally I like high protein, moderate carbs, and low fat for best results

I think that is too much to do in 3 months... Especially without calory counting. I have heard about paleo diet working well for people like you, it keeps you full and strong and not wanting to eat so much, plus it is definitely healthier than our current usual lifestyle and diet...

Yes you can diet by changing how u eat, chances r if u eat cleaner u likely u will have a better nutrient intake causing u to eat less. If nothing else your health will possibly improve by taking better care of your body.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

*I* need to calorie count. Some people don't seem to but I just can't estimate worth crap. Its fine for maintenance but while cutting I like to know without a doubt that I am well under, so calorie counting it is. If you have a good handle on your maintenance calories you can pretty much calculate what your daily requirements will be to hit a specific goal in a specific time frame. It is quite a bit of work at the beginning but becomes second nature after a while.

40/40/20 split works great for me. Meaning, 40% of my calories from protein, 40% from carbs, and 20% from healthy fats. The only time I really change them is if I go too low on my calories. I have a desk job where I sit all damn day so I take it as low as 1750 calories every now and then. When they're that low some compensation needs to be made. I go for 200 grams of protein a day, so at that low of caloroes it'll be more like a 60/20/20 split.

Anyways, that's always a good start for people. A nice 40/40/20 split and CONSISTENCY!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

40/40/20 split works great for me. Meaning, 40% of my calories from protein, 40% from carbs, and 20% from healthy fats. The only time I really change them is if I go too low on my calories. I have a desk job where I sit all damn day so I take it as low as 1750 calories every now and then. When they're that low some compensation needs to be made. I go for 200 grams of protein a day, so at that low of caloroes it'll be more like a 60/20/20 split.

Anyways, that's always a good start for people. A nice 40/40/20 split and CONSISTENCY!!!

40/40/20 works well for me as well. I notice a difference if I get strict about the quality of fats. ..organic flax seed & coconut oils.

40/40/20 works well for me as well. I notice a difference if I get strict about the quality of fats. ..organic flax seed & coconut oils.

Same here. I use some coconut oil in my morning oats for the flavor. The rest of the day is natural almonds for me. They have a good 3/1 ratio of omega 6 & 3 fats.

Top Bottom