Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 % to below 10 % bf ?? Best way to diet ?

Same here. I use some coconut oil in my morning oats for the flavor. The rest of the day is natural almonds for me. They have a good 3/1 ratio of omega 6 & 3 fats.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

I also do 60/20 /20 when around 1800 calorie mark. I also like Udos organic plant oil blend. Fat quality seems to be an important key for me to drop below 10%. The thing I like about bottled fats compared to almonds/avocado is I can meausure it precisely. I like almonds but I can eat them all day :). I tend to buy a small packet of nuts once a week or so.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I also do 60/20 /20 when around 1800 calorie mark. I also like Udos organic plant oil blend. Fat quality seems to be an important key for me to drop below 10%. The thing I like about bottled fats compared to almonds/avocado is I can meausure it precisely. I like almonds but I can eat them all day :). I tend to buy a small packet of nuts once a week or so.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Nice man. I just don't do capsules to save on cost. I measure my fats different than most people. I focus only on calorie count rather than grams of fat.

Lol people think I'm crazy, but I find out how many grams/calorie my almonds are, then I find out how many calories of fats I need for each meal. It's usually around 15g of almonds in my meals. Some people find it too hard to figure out, but in the end I'll have my macro withing +-10 calories.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom