Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

235lbs to 211lbs (15% bf to 12% in 4 weeks 17 year old

j_oel

Thought I'd share my progress with my EF members. 4 weeks into my cut and down 24lbs. All of which was fat, a lot of water (seriously) and glycogen. A lot of people will automatically think that there's no way someone can loose weight that fast and it not be muscle loss included, but I ahve received two Dex scans to back up all of this up. Anyway, here's a brief timeline with pictures of my starting physique in Jan, to the end o my bulk, and right now where I am at my cut.

So here was me in the end of January, stupid picture but this was really the only one I had to compare to the size I gained. This was the start of my bulk, I was small, soft and just not in touch with my goals. I took 2 months off doing the gym and food hardcore, was still training 3-4 days a week but diet was yonks and as a result I didn't even look like I lift. So here was 198lbs 14% bodyfat, 16 years old end of January 2016

ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466387250.790495.jpg

After really looking at myself I was disgusted in my size and decided to bulk my life away. I didn't care about body composition or anything. I just wanted to get huge as fuck. I didn't count macros for the first 2 and a bit months and just ate everything in sight, I got to 220lbs in 2.5 months, after about half way through March I started counting macros and went from 220lbs to 235lbs from half way through March to the start of May. I then wanted to get to 250lbs, and ramped my cals to 5,500, I got no where and weight didn't change, I knew I needed refraction period to let my buddy regain insulin sensitivity and more importantly gain a good shredded shape back. I was a decent size especially for my age, but I was soft and fat. So I ended my bulk 37lbs heavier in 4 months.

ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466387777.713186.jpgImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466387797.676697.jpgImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466387865.831839.jpg

I then delved into my cut after my 17th birthday. The first week I lost 10lbs of purely water weight and some fat and already had tightened up. I then lost 5 lbs the week after, 3lbs the week after that, and last week another 3lbs.

ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466388083.467170.jpg ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466388111.872033.jpgImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1466388352.042688.jpg

Can finally wear tight tops and not worry about my protruding bloated bubble gut lol. I'm slightly flatter in these pictures being I've consistently cut my carbs down to 150grams which is very low for me over 3 weeks. Start of week 4, first refeed day I'm having and after that will keep my carbs 250 after this as I was beginning to loose drive and focus in the gym. I have 4 weeks left of this cut and will drop probably around 200-205lbs. My goal after that is to then lean bulk slowly this time (lol) back to 215-220 whilst keeping the same shape. I'll never sumo bulk again after this and do a better job at staying in good shape year round.

Very inspiring. Awesome work! People often set limitations and say things like you can only gain 'x amount of weight' in a certain time period or loose fat at a certain rate etc but they are just setting limitations on themselves. Anything is possible with the proper mindset and you are 100% a testimate to that.

Those are some really amazing results that I congratulate you with, however are you really 17 years old? that's just amazing....

Top Bottom