Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle of Winnie

slat1 said:
Karma for checking in with a DR. More people should do that!
yes, I agree, more people need the blood work and doctor advice. I am not sure why people avoid it.
Also , excellent advice on the upping protein while on AAS.

:eyes:
Mo'Muscles said:
yes, I agree, more people need the blood work and doctor advice. I am not sure why people avoid it.
Also , excellent advice on the upping protein while on AAS.

I think most people avoid it because most Dr.s won't agree to help you. They are against it or don't want to be involved. I'm just lucky enough to have a friend I trust.

I left out the protien shake. I should mention that I'm using a good quality protien.

Here's a question for you....how come they give you the nastiest GAS on the planet????

Okay so I started this cycle to work on my legs........I go to the gym.......this person I know asks me...while I'm doing squats...Are you working on your legs....Sign # 1...he's bright...He tells me I should try running????? Then tells me about a marathon...he was in again tonight he is becoming OBNOXIOUS!!! I wish he'd GO RUN!! Then a friend of mine "who by the way looks incredible" tells me he is squating light, lots of reps, 6 nights a week???? OKAY I'm considering the squats. Says he alternates front squats every other night. His program does 96 reps total??? Seems insane but he does look good.

at 5mg a day then up to 10mg a day for 6 weeks. You are not going to notice alot of changes . You're skin will tighten up ,more vascular,water will seem to be sucked out of the face and a over all hardened look (if you're Bf% is low enough)
that is what winstrol is perscribed for edema (excess water retention) winstrol is the happy drug choice for strippers,swimwear models , figure models becuase it is cheap and works fast
10mg is the highest you should ever go and even that is pushing the line. Injects eod or oral ed.

If I were you i would do your next cycle with anavar it will cost alot more but the side effects will be next to nill at 5-10mg a day

Mavafanculo said:
unless you ate a whole school of talapia, you're not getting enough protein lol.

I'll let Tat take over since I'm not as familiar with protein requirements for females, but as a general rule anytime you're on AAS, you should be consuming alot more protein than usual to take advantage of the enhanced protein synthesis that can occur. many find they actually gain lean mass while losing fat when they start a cutting cycle.

I made the comment above becuase O assumed her diet was on key , training was platued out and she was dabbling with winstrol to bust through a platu.

I just read the entire thread and saw the diet part like you mentioned as well is no where even on key.
That was my first thought.... I see her diet lacks . She should be at the 120 to 160gr mark eazy.. Meaning 25grams of protien 6 times a day.

I do not think she is even ready to dabble with roids until she is has dedicated 2 yrs training and following a protien rich diet..

Steroids are used to polish a already great physic that has had years of proper training and dieting . Steroids should NEVER be the foundation of the physic one should build a base on their own.

Listen I know the media has built up steriods as being the only thing weightlifters bodybuilder and sports players use, the media makes it look like a person takes a pill or a shot and turns into popeye and starts making super human muscle and strenght gains. You can do alot on you're own just by following a excellent diet and strenght training program never forget that

chazk said:
I made the comment above becuase O assumed her diet was on key , training was platued out and she was dabbling with winstrol to bust through a platu.

I just read the entire thread and saw the diet part like you mentioned as well is no where even on key.
That was my first thought.... I see her diet lacks . She should be at the 120 to 160gr mark eazy.. Meaning 25grams of protien 6 times a day.

I do not think she is even ready to dabble with roids until she is has dedicated 2 yrs training and following a protien rich diet..

Steroids are used to polish a already great physic that has had years of proper training and dieting . Steroids should NEVER be the foundation of the physic one should build a base on their own.

Listen I know the media has built up steriods as being the only thing weightlifters bodybuilder and sports players use, the media makes it look like a person takes a pill or a shot and turns into popeye and starts making super human muscle and strenght gains. You can do alot on you're own just by following a excellent diet and strenght training program never forget that

Chazk thanks for the advice. You should know that I have been training for 3.5 yrs. I train 2.5 hours a day 7 days a week at a minimum. Height 5'2, weight 120, BF13% and dropping. Did lots of studying for the past year before I made this decision. So I wouldn't say "STEROIDS" are the foundation of my physic. Far from it! I had alot of help making the decision to TRY it. I have posted my experience for educational purposes....GOOD or BAD. My protien and my Calorie intake have been looked at by a Dr. and I'm going to stick to the plan.
Again Thanks

littlebecca said:
Chazk thanks for the advice. You should know that I have been training for 3.5 yrs. I train 2.5 hours a day 7 days a week at a minimum. Height 5'2, weight 120, BF13% and dropping. Did lots of studying for the past year before I made this decision. So I wouldn't say "STEROIDS" are the foundation of my physic. Far from it! I had alot of help making the decision to TRY it. I have posted my experience for educational purposes....GOOD or BAD. My protien and my Calorie intake have been looked at by a Dr. and I'm going to stick to the plan.
Again Thanks

But does the doctor that examined you're calorie content know you are on steroids ? Someone on steroids does NOT follow a diet of a normal person. Unless they want to look like a normal person and get little if no results from steroids.
Being on a normal diet is for normal people. You are on steroids. Go seek the advice of a sports med doc .You're doctor is schooled in what normal people's dietary intake is required to maintain health. A sports med doc is schooled in dietary intake or people performing a sport .

Btw training 2.5 hours a day 7 days a week with such little calorie intake is overtraining you might as well just throw the steroids in the trash.
My advice from here on out is to seek a weightrainer/personal trainer/ strenght coach someone with 5yrs+ training under her belt and has placed at a state level in bodybuilding or figure shows ,pay for 12 sessions and listen to her about training and nutrition.

chazk said:
But does the doctor that examined you're calorie content know you are on steroids ? Someone on steroids does NOT follow a diet of a normal person. Unless they want to look like a normal person and get little if no results from steroids.
Being on a normal diet is for normal people. You are on steroids. Go seek the advice of a sports med doc .You're doctor is schooled in what normal people's dietary intake is required to maintain health. A sports med doc is schooled in dietary intake or people performing a sport .

Btw training 2.5 hours a day 7 days a week with such little calorie intake is overtraining you might as well just throw the steroids in the trash.
My advice from here on out is to seek a weightrainer/personal trainer/ strenght coach someone with 5yrs+ training under her belt and has placed at a state level in bodybuilding or figure shows ,pay for 12 sessions and listen to her about training and nutrition.
she is seeing a doctor who knows about her use. Also why would she needs to see a trainer or coach who has placed in body building or figure? Why not just seek out advise from someone schooled in it? What if a strongwoman had the right knowledge and expertise? Would she pass her up because she is not 10% BF?

As a lurker I did appreciate the advise for more protein tho!

Mo'Muscles said:
she is seeing a doctor who knows about her use. Also why would she needs to see a trainer or coach who has placed in body building or figure? Why not just seek out advise from someone schooled in it? What if a strongwoman had the right knowledge and expertise? Would she pass her up because she is not 10% BF?

she is seeing a " friend doctor " not a sports med MD.

She needs to seek out the advice of a comp figure/bodybuilder . Why ? becuase they live the life and will educate her on diet and excersize . MD's do not go to school to learn how to gain muscle and compete.
This is her only body she gets one shot at it. No need to
" experiment " with drugs that cuase serious side effects unless she is willing to give it it 100% and learn everything she can about the sport.

After reading into this more. Seems she will do what ever she wants to do anyways.

If she wants to be a bodybuilder she must eat, train and live as a bodybuilder.
The most exp part and time consuming part of bodybuilding is not in the gym , it is shopping, cooking and preparing meals.
Bodybuilding is a 24/7 thing not just popping a pill ,hitting the gym and eating a few fruits and piece if meat for dinner.

I have trained many men and women over the years. I end up going to a clients house throwing out all the junk and shit food then taking them to the store shopping every week then finally after a few months they learn how to eat correct. It does not happen over night.
Once people get reprogramed how to eat the progress comes really fast.

Bananas = 1 cup zero protien 200 calories

Yogurt = serving average 150 calories 8 grams or protien

1/2 cup of nuts = average 400 calories 13 grams of protien

orange with cottage cheese = 1 cup orange 80 caloroes 1 gram of protien cottage cheese 1 serving 13 grams of protien 80 calories

talapia and asparagus and 1 cup of coffee. = talapia 20 grams of protien 110 calories ,asparagus 1 cup 30 calories 3 grams of protien

if anyone thinks 1000 calories a day with 58 grams of protien is a diet for a trainer on steroids they are living in a fantasy world .
It is not even a diet for a average person that just excersizes each day , hell it is borderline starvation for just a normal everyday do nothing sit at home women if a doctor tells someone to eat 1000 calories a day for a girl that works out 2 1/2 hours a day 7 days a week that doctor needs to have his lic pulled and be sent to the looney bin for malpractice .

Last edited:
Mo'Muscles said:

Just as personal trainers, hairdressers, cooks etc, vary in their skills and abilities, so do doctors.

I have an awesome GP, actually, most of the GPs in my surgery are great, but there are one or two that go 'by the book' and would discourage me from eating a lot of protein.

Unless it is the doctor's personal interest, they get something like 4-28 hours of training in nutrition in their education.

I had some nutritional training in mine, I am a medical professional, one lecture, three hours, but on total parenteral nutrition, which is for people who are tube or intravenously fed in ITU/HDU - intensive or high-dependency treatment units.

If the doctor is a sports doctor, I am sure they will be much better, I also know a few of these who have been of great assistance, although mostly with injuries.

Top Bottom