Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle of Winnie

slat1 said:
Any idea where I can get some of that... Oh wait, no source posting! LOL :p

Some of what???????? :rolleyes:

Because one God already blessed you with!

By the way there was a change in the workout last night!!!

My bench increased 10lbs.! Added 5 lbs to my forearm routine and a jump from 60 to 80 lbs on my tricep routine!

My abs are getting really hard! The boyfriend likes it!

Day 8 not as much energy today!!!! Had a great workout last night lots of squats! I did notice a little bit of a sore throat going up to my inner ear...??
Don't know if I'm catching something from my daughter...she just had a sore throat..or maybe need to keep an eye on the vocal chords! I'll probably visit the Doc if it doesn't go away by tomorrow.

The skin on my abs appears to be thinning. No change in weight, was at 120 this morning.

littlebecca

littlebecca said:
Day 8 not as much energy today!!!! Had a great workout last night lots of squats! I did notice a little bit of a sore throat going up to my inner ear...??
Don't know if I'm catching something from my daughter...she just had a sore throat..or maybe need to keep an eye on the vocal chords! I'll probably visit the Doc if it doesn't go away by tomorrow.

The skin on my abs appears to be thinning. No change in weight, was at 120 this morning.

littlebecca

Thanks for the progress.

Watch the 'sore throat' thing, I have heard that it is one of the first signs of the vocal chords shortening, and the voice getting deeper.

Thank you for the progress report; is very helpful.
And love your humor... :supercool

Day 9. Did a light work out last night. One of my guy friends said my hard work is payin off looked like I was getting some nice cuts.
Maybe I don't notice cause I see myself all the time........
The tape measure doesn't lie started at 12.5 inch biceps still 12.5. Weight still 120.
My other friend said my muscles are harder.
I'm going to see another friend and have my body fat % done.
The sore throat is better, I'm pretty sure I caught it from my daughter.
I have noticed a slight change in my temper. So far it has not been difficult to keep from over reacting. I think being aware of it helps. Noting the heightened sense of awareness. Hope all this stuff helps somebody...I appreciate the feed back!
Have a great day!
littlebecca

Have you taken your bodyfat as well Becca?

It would be interesting to see if that is shifting, as your weight may not change much if you are taking fat off and putting muscle on.

I know some of the lads call winnie a 'hardner', not necessarily a 'building' steroid.

That doesn't mean that this is true, as there is a lot of odd 'gym stories'.

littlebecca said:
Day 3 pretty much the same, feeling great. I have a little swelling in my fingers. Could be my imagination but have an increase in sensation sexually. I am sticking with low dose and short cycle for the first go round. I don't really know the rational of ramping down? Ramping up for tolerance.
Just playin it safe.

I have read alot and I'm gonna stick with this for now.
littlebecca

no thats not your imagination -- winny competitively binds to SHBG and frees testosterone. your libido as well as your sensitivity should be increased.

theres other details but maybe I'll tell tat, and she'll tell you lol

Tatyana said:

It would be interesting to see if that is shifting, as your weight may not change much if you are taking fat off and putting muscle on.

I know some of the lads call winnie a 'hardner', not necessarily a 'building' steroid.

^ true for men, but because winny have much lower natural androgen levels, the kick from winny will cause anabolism with sufficient protein/calories. but yes its best used as a "cutting drug"

Tatyana said:

I'll let you know % B.F. as soon as I get it done. I was at 24% but that wasn't done with calipers. It was done on an electronic scale.

The lady I'm going to says that is not as acurate. She thinks I'm closer to 15-17%

Mavafanculo said:
no thats not your imagination -- winny competitively binds to SHBG and frees testosterone. your libido as well as your sensitivity should be increased.

theres other details but maybe I'll tell tat, and she'll tell you lol

I thought it was my imagination because it seemed to hit very quick!

Top Bottom