Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle of Winnie

Tatyana said:
I know I hold more fat on my lower half than upper half, and I have heard that it can occur due to a deficit of essential fatty acids.

Do you have data on this? I would LOVE to read that!
I have plenty of essential fat, must be why my legs are the leanest part of me LOL

Mo'Muscles said:
Do you have data on this? I would LOVE to read that!
I have plenty of essential fat, must be why my legs are the leanest part of me LOL

No I don't, it is from someone who preps a lot of FBBers for comps though.

Tatyana said:
No I don't, it is from someone who preps a lot of FBBers for comps though.

a solid theory for sure! I just did not know if it was tested or anything. I have read/heard estrogen causes lower body fat stores.....so I wonder if uber lean and increased estrogen go hand in hand...which makes no damn sense...

I will ask my Dr. friend about it. He has told me higher estrogen can cause fluid retention. There is a balance and we can't continuously medicate ourselves to maintain it. I will tell you he has warned me about staying on winny or anything else for too long would have a serious impact on my health because it's not natural!
I've achieved what I wanted for the time being. Life is resuming some sense of normallcy. I agree about starting a new thread. I'll see what I can find out from the Doc.

littlebecca said:
:eyes:

I think most people avoid it because most Dr.s won't agree to help you. They are against it or don't want to be involved. I'm just lucky enough to have a friend I trust.

I left out the protien shake. I should mention that I'm using a good quality protien.

Here's a question for you....how come they give you the nastiest GAS on the planet????

I find if I am eating super clean I get no gas issues what so ever. If I throw in some simple carbs it destroys my stomach.

littlebecca said:
Thanks Tat, Yes he did. The training includes a half hour of cardio pre-workout. Stretching and a different muscle group each day except abs, calves and forearms everyday. Yes I take time off between the heavy training. In fact I just booked 7 days in Mexico!!! We cut my intake back to 5 mg. got rid of the sore throat! I am getting what I want out of the cycle. I had hit a wall with my legs. With what I have done so far I should be able to maintain the cuts with no problem. I have to be done with this by the end of the month. Cutting was the reason for the lean diet. I am back down to 120 lbs. and am not having the fluxuations.

Still keep an eye on your throat. 5mgs can still cause sides. They just take a little longer to show up.

littlebecca said:
I will ask my Dr. friend about it. He has told me higher estrogen can cause fluid retention. There is a balance and we can't continuously medicate ourselves to maintain it. I will tell you he has warned me about staying on winny or anything else for too long would have a serious impact on my health because it's not natural!
I've achieved what I wanted for the time being. Life is resuming some sense of normallcy. I agree about starting a new thread. I'll see what I can find out from the Doc.

Does that mean you have finished this cycle now?

If so I would love to hear what you have achieved.

Hey Tat,
I haven't taken any measuements yet. The 30th is the last day for me. I finished earlier than originally planned. I just needed a break through on my legs. My weight has balanced back out at 120. My quads have alot more definition. I lost most of the fat around my knees, have a good V above my knees and my calves are cut. I could keep going but I want to try and maintain this on my own. I may still try a cycle of Var but will put some distance between this cycle and the next. I really felt like I was crossing the line by doing this cycle. It was a good experience. I got ALOT of vascularity. I'll try and get you an update soon. I have blood vessels I didn't know existed (figuretively speaking).

Top Bottom