Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle of Winnie

littlebecca

I just started a cycle of Winstrol. This is day two at 5mg. I'm not sure if its the Win or I've just had a couple of good days but so far I'm in a great mood, have a heightened sense of awareness, lots of energy.....feel like a million bucks! How fast does it usually work?

My plan is to stay at 5mg for 14 days then increase to 10mg for 14 days then back to 5mg for 14 days and off. 6 week cycle.

I'll try and update this as things progress.

Current weight is 122. The diet is still lots of egg whites, fish, steak and salad.

NOOO more chicken! If I have to eat anymore chicken I will cry! I hate it!

littlebecca

At day 2 that is just a placebo effect. You really wont see any physical effect for 2 WEEKS.

Maybe other more knowledgeable bros and broettes will jump in here but I have always been under the impression that winny is EOD. What is the rational of ramping and then down again?

Why such a short cycle?

Low dose/long cycle is ALWAYS best for women. This will cut down on the occurance/severity of sides and also lend towards better longterm gains.

BIKINIMOM said:
At day 2 that is just a placebo effect. You really wont see any physical effect for 2 WEEKS.

Maybe other more knowledgeable bros and broettes will jump in here but I have always been under the impression that winny is EOD. What is the rational of ramping and then down again?

Why such a short cycle?

Low dose/long cycle is ALWAYS best for women. This will cut down on the occurance/severity of sides and also lend towards better longterm gains.

Day 3 pretty much the same, feeling great. I have a little swelling in my fingers. Could be my imagination but have an increase in sensation sexually.
I am sticking with low dose and short cycle for the first go round. I don't really know the rational of ramping down? Ramping up for tolerance.
Just playin it safe.

I have read alot and I'm gonna stick with this for now.
littlebecca

littlebecca said:
Day 3 pretty much the same, feeling great. I have a little swelling in my fingers. Could be my imagination but have an increase in sensation sexually.
I am sticking with low dose and short cycle for the first go round. I don't really know the rational of ramping down? Ramping up for tolerance.
Just playin it safe.

I have read alot and I'm gonna stick with this for now.
littlebecca
Well at least you are researching. :heart:

Sorry ladies, I don't have any experience in this area.

I will let you know if I come across anything on the pharmocodynamics of steroids.

I have no idea why any woman would use Winstol unless they are a ProBBer!.
That said at least you started with a small amount.
Hope everything works out well for you.

slat1 said:
I have no idea why any woman would use Winstol unless they are a ProBBer!.
That said at least you started with a small amount.
Hope everything works out well for you.

For the sex of course.

littlebecca said:
For the sex of course.

LOL!

Good answer.

The only thing I would watch out for (my first coach is an IFBB pro BBer and competed at the Olympia in the 90s):

- hair loss (and it can happen after you come off, she said some sides can show up as much as 6 months post cycle, this may be dose and length related)

- bad nails (same as above)

- thrust infections, take a pro-biotic

- any 'sore throats' may not be a sore throat, could be your voice changing.

You decide what sides you can live with.

Tatyana said:
LOL!

Good answer.

The only thing I would watch out for (my first coach is an IFBB pro BBer and competed at the Olympia in the 90s):

- hair loss (and it can happen after you come off, she said some sides can show up as much as 6 months post cycle, this may be dose and length related)

- bad nails (same as above)

- thrust infections, take a pro-biotic

- any 'sore throats' may not be a sore throat, could be your voice changing.

You decide what sides you can live with.

This was one of the reasons for low dose and short cycle. The best article I read specified the cycle I'm doing. It minimizes risks. Also not stacking. Have a male friend who does, of course he doesn't have to worry about hair loss, got none to lose. Not to mention his voice already changed.

Doing good on day 4. Not as intense, noticed a tight feeling, not just when pumped. No change in size or weight yet. Mostly just more energy. No increase in strength yet.

Top Bottom