Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle of Winnie

Mavafanculo said:
^ true for men, but because winny have much lower natural androgen levels, the kick from winny will cause anabolism with sufficient protein/calories. but yes its best used as a "cutting drug"

So far I am "cautiously" enjoying my cycle! ;) Watching for any interesting new growth in other places!! YIKES

12 Days into cycle....Today I weigh 125. That's a 4 lb. gain. I can tell alot of it is water. I have swelling in my fingers. The sore throat is gone. I have a strength increase, not huge but lots more endurance! Overall gain in strength of 5-10 lbs and able to do lots more reps. I have some joint pain in my elbows and wrist. All of the muscle feels tight even when I'm not working out...Managing my temper is getting easier, like I said before, it helps to know what is causing it. 95% of the time I feel very happy. I was happy to begin with and am not easily angered. I would say if you're the type to anger easily BEEE Careful! I should also let you know I went from 5mg to 10 mg on the 10th day. I spoke with a DR. friend, he said the reason for starting low and going up is to let your body adjust, same for tapering down. He thinks I seem to be tolerating it well. I will have blood work done at the end, checking liver values and all.

13 days. I have a little more definition especially in the upper body. I've gained strength and endurance. My weight fluxed today from 128 back to 126. Crazy!!! My fingers are swollen! Retaining lots of water. Creatine has a similar effect but not as bad. The diet today consisted of Bananas, Yogurt, 1/2 cup of nuts, an orange with cottage cheese, talapia and asparagus and 1 cup of coffee. This stuff makes me hungry!! Lots of water.

I am really enjoying reading your winnie blog.

Interesting to note what is going on. It could also be valuable to you for any future cycles if you do one.

Our memories are not always that great at remembering what we felt and what happened when.

Day 15. Last night was squat night....reps of 195 lbs. Had plenty of power! I know I could go heavier but I'm backing off...Don't want any injuries....Weight is back down at 123. still have swelling in my fingers. My period came as usual...interesting...I thought that might go away. The sore throat is back...hmmmm. The labido thing has died down some. My legs are bigger and the fat around my knees is slowly leaving but with the water weight I'm not seeing much definition in that area. The upper body is great but it was before. I'm not seeing any real significant "shocking" changes. My Dr. friend will be back on Monday and we will schedule a physical and blood work then.

littlebecca said:
13 days. I have a little more definition especially in the upper body. I've gained strength and endurance. My weight fluxed today from 128 back to 126. Crazy!!! My fingers are swollen! Retaining lots of water. Creatine has a similar effect but not as bad. The diet today consisted of Bananas, Yogurt, 1/2 cup of nuts, an orange with cottage cheese, talapia and asparagus and 1 cup of coffee. This stuff makes me hungry!! Lots of water.

unless you ate a whole school of talapia, you're not getting enough protein lol.

I'll let Tat take over since I'm not as familiar with protein requirements for females, but as a general rule anytime you're on AAS, you should be consuming alot more protein than usual to take advantage of the enhanced protein synthesis that can occur. many find they actually gain lean mass while losing fat when they start a cutting cycle.

Top Bottom