Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Challenge Results

lucidblue

Okay everyone that's still in, post your results. Mine aren't very good. :(

The before pics are on top and the after are on the bottom:
BEFORE & AFTER PICS

These were my goals:
1. Lose 4% BF
2. Increase squat by 60lbs for 5 reps - Squat is currently 95lbs. (Just stopped using the Smith machine and had to decrease the lbs by quite a bit).
3. Same. Lose another inch off my waist (high and low) and hips. Currently:
High Waist: 25 3/4"
Low Waist: 31 1/2"
Hips: 34 1/2"
4. Decrease skinfold on thigh from 30 to 26.

Results:
1. Gained 1%, so now at 25%
2. Had to forget this b/c of the back injury, but I'm working my way back up at a safe rate.
3. High Waist: 25 1/4" - lost 1/2"
Low Waist: Same
Hips: 35 1/4" - gained 3/4"
4. SUCCESS decreased skinfold on thigh from 30 to 25!!!

Okay, well these results seem kind of strange to me. If you look at my pics it doesn't look like I gained BF... who knows, calipers aren't that accurate. I know I could use a better diet. I definitely see more muscle, which is good!!!! I'm planning on a new workout program and a real diet starting January 2.

Last edited:
Damn those injuries!

You look like you improved your overall shape - you have a better balance between upper and lower body in the second set of pictures.

Who takes your skinfold measurements? Do you have the same person take them every time?

My starting weight: 191
Goal weight: 201
Current weight: 202

So I achieved my goal... but it was my 6 week goal. I got up to 196 after 3 weeks, but it took the rest of the time for those last 5 pounds. Oh, well, at least I got there eventually. I might post pics later, but 10 pounds is hard to see on me, since I'm 6'3".

I think you look great - before and after. :) I can definately see you added some muscle in your arms/shoulders. They look more defined

lucidBlue said:
Results:
1. Gained 1%, so now at 25%

25% bf!? Where are you hiding it? I'm up to 18% now and you definitely do not look like you have any more fat on your body than I do. You might consider having a hydrostatic measurement done at least once to corroberate your skinfold tests. You may be over calculating. If I had to guess I'd say high teens.

Re: Re: 12 Week Challenge Results

anya said:

25% bf!? Where are you hiding it? I'm up to 18% now and you definitely do not look like you have any more fat on your body than I do. You might consider having a hydrostatic measurement done at least once to corroberate your skinfold tests. You may be over calculating. If I had to guess I'd say high teens.

I want that to be true! I've had the same person take measurements the last 3 times... I don't think they are accurate. Who knows... I want to get BF done in the BodPod. A hospital near me has 2 of them, but I haven't figured out a way to get in there to get it done yet.

Backlash said:
My starting weight: 191
Goal weight: 201
Current weight: 202

So I achieved my goal... but it was my 6 week goal. I got up to 196 after 3 weeks, but it took the rest of the time for those last 5 pounds. Oh, well, at least I got there eventually. I might post pics later, but 10 pounds is hard to see on me, since I'm 6'3".

Good job!

JJFigure said:
Damn those injuries!

You look like you improved your overall shape - you have a better balance between upper and lower body in the second set of pictures.

Who takes your skinfold measurements? Do you have the same person take them every time?

Yeah, the back injury really messed up my goals. It feels much better now and I'm slowly working back up.

I have a trainer at the gym to the measurements (he seems to have a clue). He's done them every time.

Top Bottom