Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 way to goal pics

TrailerParkTrash said:
You look awesome eviction! You don't look un-natural - you have a great physique resulting from hard work. The only thing I might suggest is more lat work ...but i won't because your back looks good too..LOL

Thanks! I agree the left lat does need work. It is the only disproportionate part of my body. if you notice the scar on my left shoulder (right side in picture of course), i had a surgery that devastated the whole left side of my body, from lat to forearm. It is about 90% restored at the moment. I will post the latest pictures tonight after i get home. There is noticeable week-over-week improvement.

ChewYxRage said:
what was your cycle like?

currently 200mg npp e3d and 50mg winny e.d. cutting cycle 2 weeks short. (7 week total instad of 9)

I forgot to ask you bro...what about the sides from the first cycle 1 year ago?..have you been able to recover after each cycle?...wzzup with your libido, sex drive, your nuts, your cholesterol, etcetera...
and again congratulations!!

Top Bottom