Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean Foods List

MysticRain

Hi Everyone,

I saw this in another forum and thought I'd repost it here. Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I found it helpful since eating the right foods has been the most challenging thing for me. Feel free to add your own foods to the list and/or even give your opinions as to why certain foods perhaps should not be on the list. :Chef:

sugar-free low carb protein powder
lean beef
chicken breast
turkey breast
fresh fish
canned tuna
canned salmon
eggs
cottage cheese
hard cheese
sweet potatoes
yams
long grain brown rice
old fashioned oats
steel cut oats
eggplant
squash
romaine lettuce
spinach
asparagus
avocado
broccoli
brussels sprouts
cabbage
cauliflower
cucumbers
celery
peppers (any color)
mushrooms
string beans
zucchini
apples
bananas
fresh or frozen (w/o syrup) berries
peaches
grapefruit
olive oil
safflower oil
flax seed oil
walnut oil
almonds
walnuts
natural sugar-free peanut butter
cashews (raw)
pistachios (raw, insides only)
pears
tomatoes
hard cheese
Chick peas
Sweet Potato
Kidney beans
Almond butter
Mustard greens
Kale
Oranges
Apricots
Ezekiel Bread
Egg Beaters/Liquid egg whites

FIBROUS VEGETABLES

Alfalfa Sprouts
Artichoke Hearts
Arugula
Asparagus
Bamboo Shoots
Bean Sprouts
Beet Greens
Bock Choy
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Celery
Celery Root
Chard
Chicory
Chives
Collard Greens
Cucumber
Dandelion Greens
Eggplant
Endive
Escarole
Fennel
Hearts of Palm
Jicama
Kale
Kohlrabi
Leeks
Lettuce
Mache
Millie lettuce
Mushrooms
Okra
Onion
Parsley
Peppers
Pumpkin
Radicchio
Radishes
Rhubarb
Sauerkraut
Scallions
Snow Pea Pods
Sorrel
Spaghetti Squash
Spinach
String beans
Summer Squash
Turnips
Water Chestnuts
Wax beans
Zucchini

Thanks for the list. My shopping list gets old after awhile and I'm always looking for something new to add. This is a great idea! :chomp:

buffalogal said:
Thanks for the list. My shopping list gets old after awhile and I'm always looking for something new to add. This is a great idea! :chomp:

You saying there's something wrong w/ eating broccoli 5 x/ day, every day for 4 months or something???

:rolleyes:

And let's not forget that side of Beano.... :worried:

Good post. Just remember when buying canned meats such as chicken and tuna make sure you really rinse off the meat because the juice they pack it in is very high in sodium.

BOWTECH said:
Good post. Just remember when buying canned meats such as chicken and tuna make sure you really rinse off the meat because the juice they pack it in is very high in sodium.

True, although I will add that sodium is NOT bad for you at all .... unless you are in pre-contest cutting mode.

You will retain a little excess water if your sodium intake is high, but if you are drinking enough water (over 1 gallon) you will likely not even notice that retention. Plus, getting rid of excess sodium is easy - just increase water intake for a day or so and POOF, it is gone. :)

Unless you are on a doctor-required low sodium diet (i.e., health problem, or high BP) then sodium had minimal impact on your health. No reason to limit sodim unless a doctor requires it.

You saying there's something wrong w/ eating broccoli 5 x/ day, every day for 4 months or something???

And let's not forget that side of Beano....

:lmao: I thought about Beano the other day when I was working out. Some old duffer beside me was doing back extensions on a ball, and every time he'd squeeze up, he'd fart! I swear this guy had to have been doing about 30 reps. He had his headphones in and didn't realize how "vocal" he was being.

I wanted to lean over and tell him to quit eating so much broccoli. But I had to get close to him to do that, and I wasn't going anywhere near that area...

Top Bottom