Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I frikkin hate training legs and glutes!!

Babygirl7997

So my upper body is great, but I have to admit I avoid training the lower half like the plague!! I always feel sick after I workout my glutes and legs plus I am sore FOREVER and find I cant even do cardio for like 3 days after to heal. Do you guys have the same problem?

So my upper body is great, but I have to admit I avoid training the lower half like the plague!! I always feel sick after I workout my glutes and legs plus I am sore FOREVER and find I cant even do cardio for like 3 days after to heal. Do you guys have the same problem?

You are getting sick from lactic acid production. Do some light cardio after your workout to disperse the lactic acid from your muscles and don't forget to stretch properly for a good ten minutes as well. This should help.

Hey. Yeah the same thing used to happen to me makes you feel tired for the rest of the day too. I got over mine after a couple sessions and as Trex mentioned stretches make all the difference not enough people know how important streches are.
Hope you find it easier.

Regards.
Donna

When I have been off legs for awhile I come back and do higher reps less weight. Yep sore as hell for awhile but after about the second or third week that mostly goes away....well at least it dosnt last as long LOL...

When I have been off legs for awhile I come back and do higher reps less weight. Yep sore as hell for awhile but after about the second or third week that mostly goes away....well at least it dosnt last as long LOL...

This ^...it will be painful to start with, I remember it being painful/so sore to the point that I had a hard time walking for two three days.

Just do leg work consistently 2x a week for a few weeks and your body will grow accustomed to it and you will be able to hit your legs 3x a week without feeling anything but a little soreness - none of that crippling soreness biz.

Also, as another poster said, do 15 minutes of light cardio afterwards to break up the lactic acid build up in your legs which will definitely help and make sure your potassium intake is good...eat a banana or two.

Just replaced my old personal infrared sauna. $188 including shipping. Best thing in the world for recovery. You immediately sweat out a crapbag of toxins from deep tissues. Way more than exercise alone can stimulate. Also, the deep penetration of the heat (one inch or more) into the body brings oxygen rich blood to speed the healing. Particularly great for leg recovery. I'll sauna the day of, and then the next two days after, a hard leg workout.

Top Bottom