Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a good alternative for Brown Rice.

mbcrump

I was eating brown rice today and started thinking I'm sick of this stuff. I have already prepared all my meals for next week and included brown rice / chicken breast / peas / carrots, so I gotta tough it out for this week. I would love to have white rice instead, will that mess up my cutting phase? I could easily fit it in with the calories I need in a day. Or does anyone have any other suggestions for chopped up chicken breast.

mbcrump said:
I was eating brown rice today and started thinking I'm sick of this stuff. I have already prepared all my meals for next week and included brown rice / chicken breast / peas / carrots, so I gotta tough it out for this week. I would love to have white rice instead, will that mess up my cutting phase? I could easily fit it in with the calories I need in a day. Or does anyone have any other suggestions for chopped up chicken breast.

yes white rice will mess up your cutting.
you should lay off the brown rice too, try sweet potatoes there are way more tasteful then rice and NOT processed.
Switch up your veggies too!

Have any kind of bean(except pork and beans of course0..Black beans, pinto beans, black eyed peas...great diet food. High fiber, outstanding nutrient profile.

I also like adding in salsa or taco sauce to brown rice...just a little bit...sometimes even low carb BBQ sauce.

Top Bottom