Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit a brick wall...

ashlfcowen

Plan on starting an 8-week cut on Monday to see how far I can push myself.

I've tried a few unsuccessful diet phases in the past but always failed 5-6 weeks in because the job I work doesn't allow me the time to sit around and eat 4 meals every 2-3 hours so I've tried to work my diet around this stumbling block.

The meals are in no particular order and my eating times will be whenever I get the chance - however I'll never go more than 4 hours with out eating.

Macros have been working out and considered as per my current weight & target.

Supplements are;

Morning; L-Carnitine & Green tea extract

Pre-workout; NO Shotgun, L-Glutamine & Creatine

Post Workout; ON Whey, L-Glutamine, Creatine & Dextrose

Bed; Casein

Others; Multivitamin & Fish Oil

Please find attached the diet plan;

diet_zpsf91f6fc4.jpg

Meals are in no particular order.

Now I know it would be easier to throw in another meal to make up the calories but this is not relevant to my lifestyle at all.

Any idea how I can get the macros a little closer to their expected?

Throw it at me Gurus.

Add some almonds and 1/2 cup brown rice to meal 2? Seems easy enough.

Meal two is the last meal before my casein shake and that'll be eaten around 8-9pm so ideally want to stay away from carbs round that time.

But if you have a look at the screenshot you'll see I've already surpassed how many carbs I want to indulge on so adding an extra 1/2 cup of rice isn't what I want.

The almonds is a good idea though, thanks.

Meal two is the last meal before my casein shake and that'll be eaten around 8-9pm so ideally want to stay away from carbs round that time.

But if you have a look at the screenshot you'll see I've already surpassed how many carbs I want to indulge on so adding an extra 1/2 cup of rice isn't what I want.

The almonds is a good idea though, thanks.

Ah, misread the "difference" column. But yes, almonds are the gift from the gods :) super food.

If your not hitting you caloric goal drop some carbs and add in fats. Also I'm not sure what kind of chicken you have but I've never seen a 6oz breast with 50 grams of protein.

Take your carbs completely out of your last 2 meals and if you want add them to your second, but i agree with joe here you might want to lower your total carb intake and add fats in their place. you can burn a lil extra off just by going to sleep with no carbs in you. carbs being before your casing shake wont hurt you, going to bed on carbs when you have hit a wall will.

P.S. the amount of blue berries your eating has around 12-15 carbs 10 of those carbs are sugar. That one would be a good one to let go...

If your not hitting you caloric goal drop some carbs and add in fats. Also I'm not sure what kind of chicken you have but I've never seen a 6oz breast with 50 grams of protein.

The macros have been worked out through livestrong and fitday, both are telling me 6oz of chicken breast has between 42-50g of protein. I'll safely assume you think the 42g is more realistic?

Take your carbs completely out of your last 2 meals and if you want add them to your second, but i agree with joe here you might want to lower your total carb intake and add fats in their place. you can burn a lil extra off just by going to sleep with no carbs in you. carbs being before your casing shake wont hurt you, going to bed on carbs when you have hit a wall will.

P.S. the amount of blue berries your eating has around 12-15 carbs 10 of those carbs are sugar. That one would be a good one to let go...

Thanks for the advice. Blueberries have been completely removed and the diet plan revised as per your advice including all macros, some of which were slightly incorrect.

If you've got a moment would you be kind enough to look over it again - constructive criticism is more than welcome.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/ashlfcowen/dietplan_zps27707367.jpg

looks good man, what is bls bread? If its low on the GI roll with it but I would prefer ezekiel bread if any bread. Also I don't think the dextrose will hurt but if you want some good clean carbs and you need it to go down quick, grab you a food grinder from sams. They are made to slice up fruit and stuff. I usually throw some oatmeal in it and grind it up into a fine powder and mix it with some egg beaters.

Top Bottom