Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs causing painful muscle pumps?

junior34

Hey guys, my names Joey, I'm from Brisbane Australia
I've been cycling On and off since I was 22, I'm now 26 and I started competing this year

My stats 5'5
89kg
12-14% bf
I competed in ifbb and nabba at 75kg and around 4/6% bf
I've cycled before but now I am on permanently (blast and cruise)
I've been bulking with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and test e the last 6 week's and I'm eating very clean
How ever Im not staying as lean as I would like to, so I'm going to switch to running
testosterone enanthate at 250mg for 10 weeks
trenbolone acetate 400mg a week for 15 week or 10 weeks at 600mg a week,
I have ran Tran before and I use prami at .5mg ED to control prolactin,
I also have a doctor who monitors my bloods regularly, I do have a slight blood pressure
Issue but I have a beta blocker for that soon will be getting a ace inhibiter instead. My diet is 100% DIALED in, sweet potato, green vegetables, oats, cottage cheese, basmati rice, chicken/fish/beef/eggs/almonds etc, I eat 7 meals a day, have bcaas for training, I'm doing everuthing as safe as I can, but the more I can learn the better, any help would be great

My question is, I've tried using taurine, magnesium, bcaas, bananas etc, and I can't get rid of these painful back/forearm/calf pumps.... I mainly get them at work (Concretor by trade) it gets that bad that I have to lay down for 5 min and relax to get rid of them lol, I'm scared of loosing my job, could this be the carbs???

Top Bottom