x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: i havnt felt this used up after a workout since wrestling season practices...im giving the omega workout a shot for the new year i just started, so i cant say much for actual visual results, but if the fact that i literally crawled up my steps, wincing everytime a muscle even twitched to move is any sort of a sign, this program kicks my ass. i almost want to kill myself right now honestly it hurts so bad, and im only about to go in for my third day lol to be honest, im actually leaving

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Da Pope

Thumbs up my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then.

i havnt felt this used up after a workout since wrestling season practices...im giving the omega workout a shot for the new year

i just started, so i cant say much for actual visual results, but if the fact that i literally crawled up my steps, wincing everytime a muscle even twitched to move is any sort of a sign, this program kicks my ass.

i almost want to kill myself right now honestly it hurts so bad, and im only about to go in for my third day lol

to be honest, im actually leaving the gym a lil earlier (which is good i guess) than i was before i started omegas program but hurting a million times worse. its like startng lifting all over again

Re: my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then.

Da Pope

Re: my new program has me so tired after a workout i can literally close my eyes and pass out right then.

Quote Quote posted by all the whey
    and milk

alien amp pharm

lol, did I really say "I wish I was a pretty woman." ?

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by alien amp pharm
    lol, did I really say "I wish I was a pretty woman." ?
    yes bro a real long time ago, back when i was plat before this plat

alien amp pharm

well dang

Sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.

that's called overtraining. . .

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by digimon7068
    that's called overtraining. . .
    hard to believe im "overtraining" when in reality im doing fewer excersises.

time and progress will reveal the truth!

illusion is not delusion!
    "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

assuming you are supplementing to keep up with this increase in output (glutamine, increased protein, etc.)