Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

Cal_21

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...now w/ pic lol

She came to me and said her friend "kissed her...twice" Forgive her?
It's never been so hard, I have real feelings for this girl. Normally I would kick a bitch to the curb in a pretty assholish kinda way...but I didn't do that. Not sure what to do. On one hand she told me when I never would have found out otherwise, on the other hand, she kissed another dude...Fuck I'm a mo' now... :worried:

Last edited:
Reactions: jh1
Peace her out dude. Unless you're a fun dude and want to fuck with her a bit.

But yeah, she's gone. Pretty simple.

KillahBee said:
Peace her out dude. Unless you're a fun dude and want to fuck with her a bit.

But yeah, she's gone. Pretty simple.

Yeah dude, I've always made it a point to never EVER tolerate that shit. Feel like I'd be chopping off my balls by taking her back. But I love this girl...as much as I hate that word it's true. But if she'd let this happen/do this to me, then she probably doesn't reciprocate it...

Cal_21 said:
Yeah dude, I've always made it a point to never EVER tolerate that shit. Feel like I'd be chopping off my balls by taking her back. But I love this girl...as much as I hate that word it's true. But if she'd let this happen/do this to me, then she probably doesn't reciprocate it...

Bro, you know deep down what the deal is. Sure, you could stick it out, but things will NEVER be the same. Trust issues, hatred, deep seeded anger. No relationship can survive on that type of fuel.

It will end eventually so cut your losses and end it now. Start getting over it.

KillahBee said:
Bro, you know deep down what the deal is. Sure, you could stick it out, but things will NEVER be the same. Trust issues, hatred, deep seeded anger. No relationship can survive on that type of fuel.

It will end eventually so cut your losses and end it now. Start getting over it.
Over TWO kisses??!! You've got to be kidding?

cindylou said:
what was the situation?

Did she want the kiss ; or did someone kiss her when she was unexpected?

She says they were walking down this stair case & it was dark & he kissed her. Then she said she asked him why he did that. He said that it just seemed like the right time. Then she said that at the end of the night she went in for a hug & he kissed her again. Then she said she told him not to do that again if he ever wants to hang out with her again. They've been friends for like 4 years I guess...I dunno. I never trust girls in the first place. Just think I let my pimp hand get real soft because I liked this girl so much...

Top Bottom