Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lippy

27 year old here who has hit a plateau in terms of size and strength for about a year. Looking to go on my first cycle and as being new to it I am only willing to go so far, for now! Stats are below but I would like to see myself go from 12st to 13st and keep as much of that as possible. 14pounds is a bit optimistic but I would be happy to even have half of those gains but be able to keep them.

Stats

Age 27
Years lifting 5
Height 6’
Weight 77kg / 12st / 169lb
Bodyfat 10-12%
Diet Clean!
Alcohol / drug use – Only alcohol, max once every 3 weeks
Previous steroid use – None

Cycle

Dose
Thinking of hitting 60mg/day Var (obviously dependent on the quality I manage to get) spilt into 30mg twice daily. Is 60mg too much for a first timer.

Creatine
5-10g per day

Cycle duration
8 weeks (April&May) Holiday in July so my liver would appreciate a month detox from the drug and also to give myself time to carry out PCT

Liver support
Should I be running something like Aromasin, n2guard or HCGenerate for duration?
How much

PCT
What would you recommend in terms of a PCT? Clomid / Nolvadex / HCGenerate?

Receptors
What about cleaning your receptors or will giving myself long enough off steroids be enough

Additions
Have considered adding test but for it being my first cycle and not wanting to pack on 2 or 3 Stone (30lb) I feel just anavar might be the best bet and maybe consider something more on my next cycle. Also not ready to inject myself solo yet, can be danagerous if you don’t know what you are doing (and at this stage I wouldn’t know what I would be doing).
Is proviron recommended?

I plan to continue at the gym and with the diet as normal, during and after the cycle.

There is just so much to consider,

your help is greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom