Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle

I think you will gain some decent lean mass. drop a couple bf% depending on your current %. add a few lbs of solid muscle. and vascularity will increase.

I dont mind the sudden weight loss...but i hope it doesnt become too obvious that im "on" something by putting on too much mass!

Although I know beast is much more potent, I heard people having to down their dose because people would easily figure u were on something because of the sudden substantial gains

Would that also be the case with this stack? I'm a bit paranoid! Like would it be too apparent?

I dont mind the sudden weight loss...but i hope it doesnt become too obvious that im "on" something by putting on too much mass!

Although I know beast is much more potent, I heard people having to down their dose because people would easily figure u were on something because of the sudden substantial gains

Would that also be the case with this stack? I'm a bit paranoid! Like would it be too apparent?
you're good to go, if you start to put on too much size you can just drop your calorie intake....diet and training is what it really comes down to anyway

you're good to go, if you start to put on too much size you can just drop your calorie intake....diet and training is what it really comes down to anyway

I figure starting 30% above maintainence like NOS said then if I gain too quick i'll lower it to 15-20%...

Should be a safe bet. I was speaking to a friend that he want on this same stack and said he gained noticeable amount of muscle and got ripped but wasnt extremely obvious that he was on something. He said he got away by just using the whole "on a strict diet/workout routine"...

So that my concerns are put to rest!

on a side note is it good to split all dosages throughout the day for ALL supplements? Is taking the hella and kata together ok?

I would spread everything. That way you dont put excess stress on your body at one time. Could spike BP and other things.

I just ordered all the goodies two days ago cause mr supps had 30% off. Pissed that i missed out on bogo sale. Anyway i also took advantage of the needto sale with 25% off. The whole cycle plus pct and need to whey 5lb protein delivered internationally cost 570 bucks. Not bad as without discounts it would have cost me over 750 bucks...now just to finish off my mass building bass by at least end of jan. Might start the cycle feb

Good thread for people who need good info on this stack thx to nos and gymjunkie!!

I just ordered all the goodies two days ago cause mr supps had 30% off. Pissed that i missed out on bogo sale. Anyway i also took advantage of the needto sale with 25% off. The whole cycle plus pct and need to whey 5lb protein delivered internationally cost 570 bucks. Not bad as without discounts it would have cost me over 750 bucks...now just to finish off my mass building bass by at least end of jan. Might start the cycle feb

Good thread for people who need good info on this stack thx to nos and gymjunkie!!
anytime bro, that's why I'm here :D

anytime bro, that's why I'm here :D

Ok....time to finally start this thread again. Everyone will be pleased to know that I'm starting this as of next week monday.

Training is going fine and diet is in check. I just need some assistance as to how to split up the dosages. I.e. time of day and whether I should take it before/after meals or in between meals etc.

Once I have that sorted, this baby is ready to go. I wont have a very detailed log (due to work and time restrictions) but I will definately keep u guys posted and hopefully put up before and afters.

I know alot of people are interested in this stack so this thread could become a nice "all information in one" thread!

So guys help me with the dosages and we'll get this up and running!

Cheers!

Top Bottom