Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle

Nah, he'll be perfectly fine with what he's got going on here.
Enough support, and not super toxic substances

Ok now im stressing out. I thought these werent too powerful anyway?

Also are my dosages in post number 3 fine?

What the chances i'll be f**king my liver?

Bro, you will be fine with that.
Katana has virtually no effect on liver values, and Helladrol is light to start with plus you have relatively low doses of it.
I might be concerned if you were running 200mg Hella, but 75mg is fine.
And N2Guard will basically neutralize any sides anyways.

Bro, you will be fine with that.
Katana has virtually no effect on liver values, and Helladrol is light to start with plus you have relatively low doses of it.
I might be concerned if you were running 200mg Hella, but 75mg is fine.
And N2Guard will basically neutralize any sides anyways.

And are my timing of dosages fine as stipulated in post number 3??

Yeah, all the timing looks legit.
You can play around with the Hella, some people need to take it with food, some like it better on an empty stomach. You can find what works best for you.
Its not going to make or break your cycle. A difference of maybe a pound or two. Just do what works for you and you will be very happy. It takes alot of stress of aswell, not having to worry about exact timing and stuff. If your really worried about it, put reminders in your phone. Thats what I do sometimes. Carry a little pill container in my pocket and have my phone on vibrate. No worries though. It will be great!

Hella/Katanadrol 6 week Log

I've decided to hold off for a week until someone can help me tweak my diet plan below.

I need urgent help. I eat the same stuff everyday so it should be easy for you to tweak my plan. I aim to eat 3000 calories split into 45/35/20. I have listed approximate values for all meals below:

Meal 1 6.30am (after fasted cardio) - Lean protein shake with skim milk Protein: 34 g Carbs 24 g Fats 8 g Approx 300 calories

Meal 2 7.30 - 2 Whole eggs and 3 egg whites with 2/3 cup oatmeal microwaved Protein ?? Carbs?? Fats?? Calories??

Meal 3 10-10.30a.m - Can of Tuna and a medium Banana Protein 20g Carbs 26g Fats 10g Calories???

Meal 4 1pm - Chicken breast and wholemeal tortilla (dont have brown rice that is why) Protein 35 Carb 20g Fat ?? Calories Approx 400?

Snack: - handful of almonds + cottage cheese Protein?? Carb?? Fat?? Calories??

Meal 5 6-6.30pm (post workout) : Big Blast protein shake with skim milk Protein 60g Carbs 50g Fat 5 g Approx 500-550 calories

Meal 6 9pm - Chicken breast + 1 sweet potato + Salad Protein 35g Carb ?? Fats?? Calories??

As u can see my difficulty is with the nutritional values. Also im trying to do a lean bulk while losing some fat (hence the katanadrol). Weights 4 times a week and fasted cardio at least 3-4 times as well.

I cant eat beef, flaxseed oil, brown rice, brocolli etc due to it not being available where i live. Supplements are Hella, Katana, n2 guard, n2 slin, hc generate plus fish oil, creatine and bcaa.

I would appreciate ur help guys. The sooner we sort this out the sooner I can hit the log. I would appreciate also if u could provide the nutritional breakdowns so I can post them in my log...

thanks guys

So im officially into week 2 of the cycle so far. I have done exactly what has been on this "log" in terms of diet, supplements and dosages. I have been training on a 5 day split with 3 days of fasted cardio.

First a foremost the pumps on these supps are stupendous. The strength gain is immediately noticeable and recovery time is mind blowing. I must say however I did have my first week 2 workout yesterday when I did arms and Im feeling it today. Increased by 5 pounds on all lifts compared to last week.

Today is shoulder day and i'll keep people posted. If there are any questions please comment.

Also for those interested i've started my week 2 dose of 75mg hella and 250mg Kata and I can say I have not experienced any sides whatsoever. I did feel a slight one of the days but that was because I didnt drink enough water that day. As far as the katanadrol goes, my word! I'm soaked in sweat throughout the day.

Also I'm up 4 pounds already. Havent done a full body fat measure yet but im guessing its the extra carbs and water (since im taking creatine too).

Ok so just a mid week update (week 2)

The muscle hardness is out of this world. I've never felt as hard as this. Still no sides, suppression etc. Headaches are non existent.

I keep increasing in weight. Noticeable gains already on my arms and shoulders. Pecs and legs still need some work but i can notice a difference already.

The key thing I have noticed in terms of performance is the ability to squeeze out the extra 2-3 reps and being able to focus. Post workout recovery is amazing. Love the pumps im getting, wish my body stayed that big even well after the workouts! ha ha...

Can I change the title of this thread so it reads "hella/kata 6week log"?? Or is that not possible?

Top Bottom