Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle

Bro, you will be fine with that.
Katana has virtually no effect on liver values, and Helladrol is light to start with plus you have relatively low doses of it.
I might be concerned if you were running 200mg Hella, but 75mg is fine.
And N2Guard will basically neutralize any sides anyways.

Bro quick question. So im into the start of week three with the following dosages:

Kata: 250mg
Hella: 75mg

I was wondering if from next week I can up my dosage a bit....i was thinking week 4, 5 and 6 i could do 300mg Kata and 100mg Hella.

So far no sides at all that I know of....feeling good but I feel like the last three weeks I really wana push my self to new grounds...

Lemme know what u think...

Bro quick question. So im into the start of week three with the following dosages:

Kata: 250mg
Hella: 75mg

I was wondering if from next week I can up my dosage a bit....i was thinking week 4, 5 and 6 i could do 300mg Kata and 100mg Hella.

So far no sides at all that I know of....feeling good but I feel like the last three weeks I really wana push my self to new grounds...

Lemme know what u think...

Definitely. I think you will be very pleased with those doses!

Might want to also grab some cranberry juice. Easy way to get fluids, and its a good antioxidant. Good quality cranberry juice though, no cocktails full of sugar.

Definitely. I think you will be very pleased with those doses!

Might want to also grab some cranberry juice. Easy way to get fluids, and its a good antioxidant. Good quality cranberry juice though, no cocktails full of sugar.

So i've bumped by dosage up start of week 4. 100mg Hella and 300mg Katana...

Very slight headache but nothing serious. Maybe its just in my head (no pun intended).

Strength overall has increased significantly since the start of this cycle. Im lifting alot more and im getting defined ....i must say I havent put on massive size but that is not what I wanted anyway (plus hella isnt supposed to be like beastdrol). Instead im cutting up, hardening up and getting stronger.

As of start of this week (starting wk4) im up about 5 pounds overall. Need to do a body fat measurement to see how much of that was muscle.

Half way through my oral cycle baby! Gonna really pump it these last 3 weeks before PCT.

Sounds great bro!
And sorry, I forgot, are you using N2Guard?
It should keep BP low enough to keep headaches away.

Sounds great bro!
And sorry, I forgot, are you using N2Guard?
It should keep BP low enough to keep headaches away.

Yes i've been using n2guard throughout my cycle. Could feel alot of pressure around my neck area and the slight headache in general yesterday. I pushed myself pretty hard in the gym on my shoulder routine so dunno whether that might have something to do with it?

But im fine today. Headaches seem to be gone but my whole body is sore from the rampage I give it in the gym :p ....todays my day off and I think my body definately needs the time to recover. 2 morro chest day (which is a weak part of my body) so gotta be ready for that!

OP, post up your stats.

Weight
BF%
Diet
Training regimen.

age 25
height 6 feet
weight 88kg (current)
bf 20% (previous....current unknown)

Diet was listed earlier in this thread (i think page 3)

Training regime is basically a 4/5 day body split.

Monday - Arms (bi's and tri's)
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Chest
Friday - Back
Saturday - Legs
Sunday - Rest

I try and do cardio in the a.m. fasted 3 times a week but I must admit i havent stuck to it that well!

So refreshing seeing a weight in kg lol, i usually convert to lb's to be in line with our US bros haha.

So hows this cycle going? If you get headaches, throw in a morning dose of taurine. 500mg was enough for me.

So refreshing seeing a weight in kg lol, i usually convert to lb's to be in line with our US bros haha.

So hows this cycle going? If you get headaches, throw in a morning dose of taurine. 500mg was enough for me.

The cycle has been going well so far in terms of strength, endurance and lean muscle gains.

I've also shreded up a far bit upper and lower body (i.e. leaned out)

What I am upset about tho is my mid region....i'd like to get rid of some fat from there. I throw in a ab session a week usually although I know that doesnt really get rid of "fat"...

just thinking what I could do to lower fat around my mid region and tighten up a bit??? Any suggestions. You can see my diet on page 3 i think...

Stick to the cardio and the mid region will tighten up. Sorry to say, but that is the hardest fat to get rid of, and cardio is the only thing that will work.
the head ache was probably a major pump from your workout. Straining your traps could pull on your neck and cause bad head aches. Ive had that too. it sucks.
Good luck witht the rest of your cycle. keep us posted!

Top Bottom