Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle

Its horrible. I've got a '4 pack' because of mid body fat. It's a nightmare to get rid of. Only way is HIIT. Even better when on anabolic steroids, as they stop you dumping muscle.

But they usually leave me unable to do cardio. . .

Its horrible. I've got a '4 pack' because of mid body fat. It's a nightmare to get rid of. Only way is HIIT. Even better when on anabolic steroids, as they stop you dumping muscle.

But they usually leave me unable to do cardio. . .

Yea it does suck...i only have a 2 pack (top) of abs!!! LOL...my mid abs are shaping up but its my fking lower abs and love handles that I wana get rid of.

Im gonna do HITT for 20-30 mins everyday in the morning now while on cycle. Your right though about not wanting to do cardio while on cycle....lol...i feel the same!

@ nos : thx bro u cleared some stuff up. I had a feeling it was my massive trap workout cause I never felt that strain and headache before. So it makes sense thanks.

Guess I better get some crazy cadio in for the last 3 weeks while on cycle and then hopefully carry that over during PCT!

Btw today its chest day (had my rest day early this week i.e. yesterday due to those headaches) but im fully recovered and ready to pump some iron again...

Yea it does suck...i only have a 2 pack (top) of abs!!! LOL...my mid abs are shaping up but its my fking lower abs and love handles that I wana get rid of.

Im gonna do HITT for 20-30 mins everyday in the morning now while on cycle. Your right though about not wanting to do cardio while on cycle....lol...i feel the same!

@ nos : thx bro u cleared some stuff up. I had a feeling it was my massive trap workout cause I never felt that strain and headache before. So it makes sense thanks.

Guess I better get some crazy cadio in for the last 3 weeks while on cycle and then hopefully carry that over during PCT!

Btw today its chest day (had my rest day early this week i.e. yesterday due to those headaches) but im fully recovered and ready to pump some iron again...
try incline wind sprints.....they will slice u up nice, not for 30min tho 10-15 pwo is good

I do hanging leg raises, they tear your core up like anything. But it doesnt burn the fat away lol. There is no way around needing cardio lol.

So thought i'd give an update.

Into the Start of week 5 and it feels like its been a long journey so far. gains are awesome, super vascular and body is ripping. There is great definition all around (except lower abs as pointed out in my earlier posts).

Definately the sweet spot of this cycle is 100mg hella and 300 mg katana. Wish I moved up to that dosage earlier!

I've been hearing great things about the post cycle/unleashed combo with forma. Cant wait to use them.

Will I still be making gains during my PCT or will it just maintain what I have already achieved?

And also would for my last week (which is next week) 125mg hella and 350mg katana be too much???

I dont want this cycle to end!!! =(

125 and 350 might be pushing it. But for only one week, i'd go for it. If its too much, just come back down, that simple.
If you can keep all the gains you made on cycle, I think that would be awesome. To be totally honest, dont expect to keep gaining in PCT. But definitely keep yourself amped up! Don't get disappointed if you don't keep gaining, or you will lose your gains. If you do keep gaining, that excellent!
Keep your diet in check all through PCT, maybe even up your cals a little to feed you muscles what the chems were before.
Or grab some Anabeta to add into PCT.

125 and 350 might be pushing it. But for only one week, i'd go for it. If its too much, just come back down, that simple.
If you can keep all the gains you made on cycle, I think that would be awesome. To be totally honest, dont expect to keep gaining in PCT. But definitely keep yourself amped up! Don't get disappointed if you don't keep gaining, or you will lose your gains. If you do keep gaining, that excellent!
Keep your diet in check all through PCT, maybe even up your cals a little to feed you muscles what the chems were before.
Or grab some Anabeta to add into PCT.

I dont think i'll amp it up to 125 x 350...rather be safe than sorry. I guess i'll make a decision end of this 5th week. Im going to keep my diet and training at a madman level throughout PCT to ensure I dont lose too much of my gains. Im just loving this cycle way to much! ha ha ha...

I went through some anger issues maybe in my 3rd or 4th week but nothing crazy, would just snap at my girl every now and then but it only lasted a few days. May have been when I uped my dosages! lol...overall im in a great mood (hoping PCT doesnt depress me!)

So for PCT i have forma (5 pumps twice a day), post cycle and unleased AND hcgenerate.

I have 2 weeks supply of anabeta left from my last natty cycle. Wondering whether I should use that in the first two weeks of my PCT or the last two weeks of my PCT???? Would it be ok considering im taking hcgenerate as well???

Thanks Nos I couldnt have done so well so far without u bro.

Much respect...

Start the HCGenerate now.
Use Anabeta the last 2 weeks of PCT. Im not totally convinced that 2 weeks of Anabeta will do much, but it wouldnt hurt.

Your very welcome bro. Im happy that I could be of help to you!

Start the HCGenerate now.
Use Anabeta the last 2 weeks of PCT. Im not totally convinced that 2 weeks of Anabeta will do much, but it wouldnt hurt.

Your very welcome bro. Im happy that I could be of help to you!

i've already been on Hcgenerate for the last 2 weeks and will continue throughout PCT too (got two bottles of it to ensure 4 week on cycle and 4 week pct).

And yes sucks I dont have more anabeta but i might as well finish wat i got =)

Top Bottom