Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle

on_a_mission2day

Not that I intend on going on this cycle immediately, but I was wondering if the cycle below is ok for someone considering their first cycle. Intend on doing it sometime next year (maybe march) and wana make sure I have all the necessary products well before hand (also to take advantage of BOGO sale)

1-6 Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75mg (with food)
1-6 Katanadrol 200/250/250/300/300/300mg (with food)
1-6 N2 slin: 3 caps a day (30 mins before food)
1-6 N2 guard (one serving a day with food)

PCT:
7-10 Post cycle/unleashed (2 servings a day of each)
6-10 HC Generate (as recommended)

Obviously fish oil weeks 1-10 (3 caps a day). Will I require DAA? Also is hella + kata good for first time or epi + kata?

run the hcgenerate on cycle the last 4 weeks. split your n2guard dose up throughout the day and get some forma for your pct and you're good to go

run the hcgenerate on cycle the last 4 weeks. split your n2guard dose up throughout the day and get some forma for your pct and you're good to go

So how does this look:

1-6 Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75mg (with food)
1-6 Katanadrol 200/250/250/300/300/300mg (with food)
1-6 N2 slin: 3 caps a day (30 mins before food)
1-6 N2 guard (one serving spread throughout the day with food)
4-6 HC Generate (as recommended)

PCT:
7-10 Post cycle/Unleashed (2 servings a day of each)
6-10 HC Generate (as recommended)
Forma

So the above will be fine?

Also wats better Epi + kata or hella + kata??

And does calorie intake have to be at maintainence or below/above? I.e. by how much 20-30%?

Should be good to go. The Epi/Hella would really depend on you. Hella seems to be more people's 1st time cycle. I personally like both.

Thanks for the info bro

Just one more thing...

N2 slin "on" or "off" cycle? Is the current structure ok?

And what about calorie intake and macros if looking to make lean gains?

I was thinking of keeping it 20% over maintanience and a 40/30/30 ratio

Should be good to go. The Epi/Hella would really depend on you. Hella seems to be more people's 1st time cycle. I personally like both.

caloric intake 30% above maintenance imo. 45/35/20.
20% would be alright too, but I think 30 would be better. especially with the n2slin, you dont have to worry too much about fat gains. cardio 2-3 times a week should really help eliminate any fat gains anyways. plus you could run a thermo afterwards if youd like.

caloric intake 30% above maintenance imo. 45/35/20.
20% would be alright too, but I think 30 would be better. especially with the n2slin, you dont have to worry too much about fat gains. cardio 2-3 times a week should really help eliminate any fat gains anyways. plus you could run a thermo afterwards if youd like.

Cheers bro....think i'm all set. Now I can start slowly buying the products whenever good deals come along! ha ha ha...

Given the intended diet and decent workouts, what are the likely gains from the above stack?? Some people say a decent drop in bf% but wat range are we looking at? And im guessing this stack wont have much of a bulking effect would it?

Thanks once again

I think you will gain some decent lean mass. drop a couple bf% depending on your current %. add a few lbs of solid muscle. and vascularity will increase.

Top Bottom