Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet another anavar thread

enacer420nj

Going into my thrid week
1-16 400mg/wk primo
1-16 375mg/wk test enth

I have enough anavar to run 6 weeks at 40mg ED. They are 20mg tabs and are supposed to be very good. As much as I want to start now I was going to wait until the last 6 weeks to throw it in. Ive never run var and I hear mixed things regarding dosages. Do you think the people that speak of 60-80mg ED have underdosed var or am i good with what I got?

i've never ran var myself, but i have heard numerous people say that if you have legit var, you can achieve some good results from 40mg/ED.

I have ran it at 40mg and 60mg and 80mg ed
The first time I ever took it I ran it at 40mg and had amazing results bro. You will be just fine at 40mg ED.
How ya liking your cycle so far?

you will not feel anything special since you are on testo+primo already..you need to try anavar alone to see how its work if its work..but i never see 20mg tabs human..maxx 10mg..or 2.5 or 5mg

you will not feel anything special since you are on testo+primo already..you need to try anavar alone to see how its work if its work..but i never see 20mg tabs human..maxx 10mg..or 2.5 or 5mg

Never said they were human grade but I know for a fact they are solid, im just debating dosages and duration.

Never said they were human grade but I know for a fact they are solid, im just debating dosages and duration.

Hey Enancer, when you gonna bring back Ponch in your avatar?

Just curious, how do you know for a "fact" that the anavar is solid. Have lab results?

If it's not human grade Var I would go with around 60mg ed. I am currently on 40mg ed and I have had that hardening effect and the strenght gains are pretty sick but I think 60mg ed would be perfect! That's what I will go with next time.
Unless it is pharm grade Oxandrin I would keep it around 60mg ed. Just my opinion.

Going into my thrid week
1-16 400mg/wk primo
1-16 375mg/wk test enth

I have enough anavar to run 6 weeks at 40mg ED. They are 20mg tabs and are supposed to be very good. As much as I want to start now I was going to wait until the last 6 weeks to throw it in. Ive never run var and I hear mixed things regarding dosages. Do you think the people that speak of 60-80mg ED have underdosed var or am i good with what I got?

40-60mg has always been my range with ANAVAR and always made exceptional gains.
I do prefer longer cycles with ANAVAR than 6 weeks for its best effect.

Top Bottom