Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrel

1scarface12

hi there,
just bought a box of 10, 50 mg winstrel,brand name REXOGIN,my question is i drunk 1 today and it tasted like salty,and quite thick,just wondering if any1 has come across this brand and if it sounds genuing thanks?

Never heard of it!

You sure you don't mean winstrol?
RADAR

hi there,
just bought a box of 10, 50 mg winstrel,brand name REXOGIN,my question is i drunk 1 today and it tasted like salty,and quite thick,just wondering if any1 has come across this brand and if it sounds genuing thanks?

Bro you need to do wayyyyyyyy more research before you just start popping unfamiliar tablets or drinky saty compounds.Hang out here ask questions dont be scared to post and be prepared to accept criticism with an open here.Alot of very knowledgeable brothers here Oh and Read the rules.BTW Welcome!!

oBvious WINSTROOOOL.and yeah done a lot ov research been on and of winny and all the rest for years,just thought i,d ask if u lads have ever tryed it.and yes if u do your homework on rexogin which i have just done it will show that its a top brand,cheers.

oBvious WINSTROOOOL.and yeah done a lot ov research been on and of winny and all the rest for years,just thought i,d ask if u lads have ever tryed it.and yes if u do your homework on rexogin which i have just done it will show that its a top brand,cheers.

I'm not a fan of winstrol, i can find very little info on this brand ,several members have gotten infections from it, (may have been a bad batch) If it was me i wouldn't touch it.

What are your goals, Age,training history?

RADAR

hi there,

You could buy some empty gel caps,,,fill,,swallow,,no taste. Next time, buy tabs,,,much cheaper than inject WINSTROL.

Thanks alin,i will give that a try,spoken to a couple of friends who have tryed this brand,and ran it with cyp,with excelent results.

Top Bottom