Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has negative body image?

c3bodybuilding

Who does? And where does it end? I was at 144.5, and now 242, and it doesn't seem to be going away. I look in the mirror and feel skinny. I don't think it drives me to be better, but I do think it's driving me nuts. Who else has this problem? I know some of you bro's out there do.

Over the past 2 years I have put on about 65 pounds (naturally and with 2 cycles) and IMO I still look the same no matter how many people tell me how much bigger I got.

Same problem here :( I was 175 3 yrs ago and now i am 217. Arms have grwon from 13,7 to 17 and i still feel same rope arm. People on clubs always say i have big biceps, i wish i could think so too :eek:

i was just thinking about this a few minutes ago. Ive put on like 40 lbs in the last year, but I still don't like taking my shirt off cause I feel like i still weigh ~140 lbs, even though, like everyone else, people compliment me on my gains and body and shit... its really weird. I can understand how anorexic people think now.

no matter how many compliments, pounds, weights, inches etc. i get i ALWAYS feel like a 130lb. bitch

I feel all you guys. I have gone from 6'1 180 lbs to 6'1 225 lbs in the last year and I still feel like a skinny punk. I have a 47" chest and 17 1/2" arms, yet I feel insufficient. Sometimes I try to look at the people whose body image I was trying to attain before I got bigger and then look at myself and that makes me feel a little better about myself.

People are always telling me I'm big but I don't believe it. And I totally agree that it doesn't matter what other people tell me it on it only matters what I think.

Im a bit different but the same. I know im big and I look good in the jym or at the bar, but sometimes, sometimes when im by myself I feel and think I look small. Im 5'10 217lbs, 19.6 inch arms, 10-11 % bf, 20years old, and im still growing. Only took 8 amps of sust one year ago. If I see a guy that is totally fat but big and strong I will feel almost jelious sometimes even though he looks like garbage compared to me. I guess everyone is like this.

Sometimes I think, "what if I did a few more cycles, how big would I be then?" But I just don't want to touch it again. I like feeling free and natural and not worry about anything. It just gives me too much anxiety. Maybe ill try it again in 3 years.

yep I went from 155 to 200 and still feel small and fat (gut) in the same breath. my arms went from 14 to 17 but everytime I see a bigger guy I feel small and weak. I wanna be 215 and 5 or 6 percent bf hoping to get there next cycle, maybe 2

This happens to me too and probably most bodybuilders. But I set a goal to get ripped at 200 and swear I will stop after that...and I know I will cause I won't ever do another bulking cycle after that, I'll just maintain. I am doing this for health, not just looks.

Top Bottom