Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Type 1 Diabetic Attempting to Cycle (first time)

I agree with what most people are saying on here, and I'm going to condense it (mostly for myself) by restating it:

Do Test only
Talk to endocrinologist
500mg weekly

The dork I'm getting this stuff from doesn't discuss "numbers" its more "Ya want one bottle or two?!" so I'll be doing my best to make sure the concentrations and such are on there. Otherwise, I just won't buy it. Regardless, if all goes well, I'll be aiming at doing 500 mg test, per week, for how long? 8-10 weeks? Do I need to be performing PCT anytime during this cycle, or JUST post-cycle? I will have nolvadex on hand, if needed/when needed, just need a bit more guidance :)

Thanks again fellas. Great help so far.

@ebywyld: LET US KNOW HOW ARE YOU DOING, keep a good control of your blood sugar levels.
@richard braden: how was your first cycle? what did you use?

@ebywyld: LET US KNOW HOW ARE YOU DOING, keep a good control of your blood sugar levels.
@richard braden: how was your first cycle? what did you use?

500mg sust per week beastdrol kick start,,, yea it went well kept about half what I put on,,, sugars were a little high just increased my insulin.

Doing some more research for my 2nd cycle i found that Test E decreases blood sugar levels.

So I will be running 750mg test e with 700 mg Eq.

Icant find any info on eq and sugar levels educated guess the EQ will conteract the test e thus blood sugars will be level,,, I will have to see what happens ill be monitoring closley

What cycles have you done?

well i did a sustanon and eq cycle for 9 weeks 250 sust a week, and 350 eq a week it went really well i am finishing pct right now =) so far i have mantained the gains.

any non-medical person giving advice to a diabetic is a bad idea...even a doctor winging it and giving advice without laying eyes on you isn't something I'd feel confident about. Proceed with caution if you're going to do this no matter what. I'd recommend a consult with a hrt clinic..If the hrt specialize in hormone replacement, and they think they're going to get your business, it behooves them to go over the risks, benefits, and protocol carefully with you, given your medical condition. I'd start the conversation as saying you need to have a consult to get all the information...so you can discuss with your primary, and then once its safe proceed..

any non-medical person giving advice to a diabetic is a bad idea...even a doctor winging it and giving advice without laying eyes on you isn't something I'd feel confident about. Proceed with caution if you're going to do this no matter what. I'd recommend a consult with a hrt clinic..If the hrt specialize in hormone replacement, and they think they're going to get your business, it behooves them to go over the risks, benefits, and protocol carefully with you, given your medical condition. I'd start the conversation as saying you need to have a consult to get all the information...so you can discuss with your primary, and then once its safe proceed..

I have already spoken with my diabetic nurse (im from the uk) all is fine

Top Bottom