Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle

micksnowdog

25yo, lots of years in gym, one cycle dbol and test under needto's guidance.

i train 5x5
3xweek

1-8 test prop 150mg eod
1-8 masteron prop 150mg eod
1-8 anavar 40mg pd split

also considering t3
w1+2 25mcg
w3+4 50mcg
w5+6 25mcg
dont know much about t3.

hcg weeks4,5,6,7 2x250iu pw

pct
4 weeks pct pp test recovery stack
2 weeks 20mg nolva pd.

would like to cut plenty of fat cos i feel like a fat fuck, diet is drawn up and certainly is in check, 45min cardio before brekky mornings of non workout days.

diet is basically
oats and wpi - brekky
chx brst, apple and brn rice - smoko
steak and pb sandwich on wholegrain - lunch
chx brst and broccoli or other veg - arvo smoko
2 eggs steak and veg - dinner
wpi before bed

300 cal in deficeit

looks good man...(minus the t3 i dont use it so cant comment on that)...id run the nolva 40mg7days 20mg 14 days along side what u already have

not 100% on the bodyfat but i think its 17-20% around there. ist the fattest i've ever been, i hate it, time to fuck it all right off again and get sexy, well sexier.

cycle looks good. you sound iffy about the t3. learn more about it before you use it. make sure your dosage is good and learn about possible problems so you can address them more effectively if they come up.

Nice looking 8 weeker...

I'd drop the T3 but that's me...

I'd run a smaller does more frequently, (75mg's/ed?) from personal experience, less sides that way.....

I'd probably go 6 weeks max on the var, too

Good luck with this though, keep us updated....

PS, you'll never be as sexy as me

yeah a bit unsure of the t3, i asked the eclenbuterol rep and he reccomended a 48 week cycle of it, i was like what?? i only wanna do 8.

time to fuck it all right off again and get sexy, well sexier.

LOl, Bro atleast its coming into winter so you can keep your frame under wraps for a few months while you get the cycle goin, keep hittin the cardio and keep diet in check and you should be ripped up come summer

Top Bottom