Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the safest effective cycle for mma

how many cycles have you ran in the past man??? what kind of experience do you have?? how many years??

okay not to be a dick, but my point exactly... how could you have seen a lot of people do this and think this is right when you don't even know what your doing? i've been doing this a decade my man... run it how you want, but that's not even close to the right way and you will find that out if you do it that way...

I take your word for it bro. i will stick with the gear i have for this cycle. and i have to start it now, cause my next fight is nov 30th, the big tourney i was working for wont be til march now...

I take your word for it bro. i will stick with the gear i have for this cycle. and i have to start it now, cause my next fight is nov 30th, the big tourney i was working for wont be til march now...

So you're going to be in PCT phase for the fight? Or are you running it all the way through the competition?

so whats the problem with starting a cycle with test prop for 3 weeks , then switching to test C for 7 weeks and then finishing with test prop for 3 weeks? ive seen alot of ppl mixing different tests in there cycles....

Test C will show up in a drug test a lot longer than the orals or Test Prop. Look at the thread I posted earlier.

The title of your thread is "Safest cycle for MMA". Dylan gave you a great cycle with prop and halo. I've never used Halo and don't know how to dose it but I would heed his advice. You're trying to lean and strengthen up for a fight in 4 weeks. Halo and Prop will help you do exactly that.

im a little iffy about taking halo man, doesnt seem like the safest bolic to put in my body, and you can only run it for 4 weeks. im not going to be in pct for my fight, im fighting now on nov 30th. and i will be at the end of the cycle for this fight, which will have given me a few solid weeks of hard training... im just sticking to the anavar and test c because thats what i have and seems to be the safest to take, just stays in the system longer than the prop....

Usually they will just test for your testosterone levels not the ester so isn't too bad of a detection time. I would do low dose test and run the var on the front end as a kickstart

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Im interested to hear your results when you are finished.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

bro, why would you care that halo is a short cycle... why would you want to run a long cycle when its not necessary? you want a longer recovery? as a fighter, that's the last thing you want... you want to keep your cycles short, so your recovery is quick and you can jump on quicker... halo will make you a mean motherfucker in the ring... nothing will make you that aggressive...

Top Bottom