Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pins & Needles in hands - GH

big___mike

Currently taking 3.3iu's per day Jintropin GH, test E 500mg per week, 300 Tren E per week, 50 mg proviron a day, .5mg adex eod.

Been getting pins and needles in my hands at night when sleeping. Also strange pains in my shoulders feet and hands.

Growing like a mofo but concerned about these sides. Any thoughts guys?

Mike

Big___Mike said:
Currently taking 3.3iu's per day Jintropin GH, test E 500mg per week, 300 Tren E per week, 50 mg proviron a day, .5mg adex eod.

Been getting pins and needles in my hands at night when sleeping. Also strange pains in my shoulders feet and hands.

Mike

i have never used it but have heard that numb hands and such is one of the 1st sides you feel with gh.

Big___Mike said:

Mike

Your dose of GH is conservative, the pins and needles in your hands are usually signs and symptoms of the tendons compressing the nerves that articulate through your wrist, as you know GH will cause just about everything to grow-even your tendons and the tissues surrounding them. I have not heard of this happening with just 3.3 units/day. Give it some time, if it gets worse you may have to lower the dose-- i am betting that it will not be noticable after a week or so.

Double the dose Bro and go EOD

Sides dissapear.
and like 'humble' says thats a conservative dose. need to be 10iu EOD at least IMO.

I am running 3iu ed of Hygetropin, and have the numbness and tingling in my hands as well. It is a typical side. And the dose is dependant upon what you are trying to accomplish. If you really want to grow from the GH you need to do at least 4 iu ed. That is what I am about to bump up to. I don't know about if you shoot eod that the sides decrease. I do not have enough experience with GH to be able to comment on that.

From the research I have been doing lately, the gh could be causing the pain. Not sure if it goes away, but if you stop doing the gh, it probably will.

Top Bottom