Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omnadren (Jelfa) vs test e ( testosteron depot galenika )

upone

What gives more bloat, test e or omnadren?
What has more sides and better results?
Which did you like better and why in general?
Can you pop both twice a week ? or does Omna need to be EOD ??

Which is better with front load b-dols (25mgs/ED 1-4weeks)

upone said:

I prefer Test E with Dbol ..........................

I am using both together right now. The omnadrens should be run about eod. I do feel like the galenka are really smooth, but the omnadrens can leave you in serious pain. My left quad is killing me now from an injection, so bad that I couldnt train legs the past 2 days. Its been 5 days since I injected the omnadren too.

I am using both together as well. Galenika and Omnadren. MAking great gains. 2cc of Galenika Test E and 1 cc of Omnadren a week. The omnadren do cause a little more pain but nothing bad.

upone said:

You're going to get more bloat from the omnas. Overall, I prefer the test E...easier on your system, less bloat and the gains are good. You can do mon/thur shots. :coffee:

upone said:

Omna is a solid test blend and more cost effective then Karachi's IMO. I have used them and couldn't see a difference between them and other sust blends. I don't like sust in general b/c:

1. You really need EOD or E2D injections to keep blood levels constant
2. I break out BAD from prop

Given those two reasons, I would choose Galenika (and shoot 250mg 2x week.) I have never used them but I have always read good things about the brand and they have been around for 60 years...

Just my 0.02...

i'm taking 500mg omna every other day along with 50mg dbol ed and let me tell you, I'M LOVING THIS SHIT!!!!!

say111 said:
i'm taking 500mg omna every other day along with 50mg dbol ed and let me tell you, I'M LOVING THIS SHIT!!!!!

500 EOD is a pretty high test dose bro. I hope you are experienced and have the appropriate ancillaries if needed.

TheRide said:
500 EOD is a pretty high test dose bro. I hope you are experienced and have the appropriate ancillaries if needed.
I know say111 personally... I think he can handle it.

Top Bottom