Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clenbuterol

HOBOKEN

I see everyone has done pretty much of everything in here so this is my question. I Purchased 3 bottles of liquid clenbuterol from mexico ( very cheap ) gave 1 to my friend for his birthday . He started it that day and since then has had the shits for 1 week. Just wanted to no if the liquid is any different than the pills and if anyone has done the liquid and had the same effects as my friend .

I assume you're talking about the CLen Pump? Its the same chemicals so I don't know what to tell you. SOme people love clen and others hate it.:angel:

Did liquid Spirovent. Worked EXCELLENT. Never had the shits. Did the pills, worked just as well but I think the liquid worked better. Who knows. Most people like pills. Whatever your preference. My guess if it was really cheap since clen is not that expensive you may have gotten some castor oil instead.

Give us some more information. How many mcg's per ML is it? and how much is your friend taking.

I've never had any problems with LiquiClen... infact thats all ive used. Ive never used it in pill form. :coffee:

Top Bottom