Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high heart rate while taking T3

Gregwise5

this is my 6th week on a cutting cycle, I'm running:
-300mg test c a week
-400mg tren e a week
-50mg winstrol a day
I started T3 3 days ago at 50mcg daily, and I felt my heart rate increased a lot, it went from around 70 bpm to 90 I didn't have this problem until I started taking the T3 , I would like to know if anyone here has the same problem when taking T3 thank you.

You are directly increasing your bodies metabolic rate and wondering why your resting heart rate has jumped?

This is exactly what T3 is supposed to do and is normal, you shouldn't be using compounds that you don't fully understand. Do yourself a favor and stop the T3.

I would get off those thyroid drugs. They are outdated options for cutting. Instead focus on your diet and use more modern compounds like Cardarine. N2Slin is a great supplement you can add too.

That is something quite normal with T3, which does not mean that it is fine. It is one of the side effects of T3 - it can cause lots of problems within your body, since it stimulates the thyroids, and this gland regulates so many functions within your body. It is not a nice compound to use, as it may have lots of bad consequences, even after you stop using it. Therefore, better stop using it now, and get to use something safer. After all T3 is a thyroids medicine, and it is not supposed to be used for fat loss.

Top Bottom