Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and heartrate

C

cbeaks

I'm a bit concerned because today I went to the dentist to get some cavities filled and the dentist couldn't do it because my resting heart rate was 112 beats/minute and that could cause some problems with the anesthetic. I took some clen that morning and finished training legs an hour and a half before my pulse was taken. I have noticed that my heart rate is higher now than it has been in the past when I use clen or eca. Should I be concerned about this? I am preparing for a competition and might add T3 in a few weeks but I'm not sure if that will raise my heart rate even more. Any help would be appreciated. - cbeaks

I've had an uncomfortably high resting heart rate when on T3 + clen before. I'm sure it was mostly due to the Clen, but excess T3 can also cause in increase in heart rate.

AustinTX said:
I've had an uncomfortably high resting heart rate when on T3 + clen before. I'm sure it was mostly due to the Clen, but excess T3 can also cause in increase in heart rate.

Thanks for the response. If I decide to add T3 I will start slow and stop if I feel my heart rate is getting out of control. - cbeaks

112 is quite high!!

you're playing with fire if that's your heartrate OUTSIDE THE GYM.

anything over 90bmp is risky.

dude generally a high heart rate caused by steroids is with high blood pressure too...so if you have the rate too elevated like 112, I'm pretty sure that you have a veri high blood pressure. And that blood pressure can cause clots.....so take care of your health...you are on the point were AAS can be very dangerous.

A resting HR of 112 is too high. Your workout didn't contribute to it (1.5 hr is long enough for it to lower). Your clen dosage is too high. Do not add T3 to that. It WILL increase it further. T3 binds to the TR-beta receptors in your heart and increases your heart rate independent of the clen. I would lower your clen dosage immediately. Seriously, anything over 100 is considered tachycardia. Your heart is working too hard and can result in atrial fibrillation.

I would like to first say that I am impressed with the knowledgeable and sincere efforts to help one another on this board. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community as I have time to post here.

Since Clenbuterol dilates blood vessels in skeletal muscle but relaxes smooth muscle blood vessels, it is important to realize that the physical reactions are quite similar to the body's own epinephrine and can effect heart rate as such. This means that the drug also reduces the level of the amino acid taurine in the heart which stabilizes cardiac rhythms, or the electrical activity in the heart. Additionally it should be noted that localized magnesium expenditure increases during increased heart rate and stress. Increased intake for taurine (500 mg 3xd) is a must during protocols inclusive of Clenbuterol or thyroid hormones.

Many athletes have experienced an increase in resting heart rate during AAS employment if the drugs of choice are high adrenalgenic (halo as example) or aromatize and are not mediated with anti-aromatase drugs. The reason is simply due to an increase in adrenalgenic activity or an increase and imbalance in the body's water table (often both). This forces the heart to work harder to keep up with circulatory requirements for increased body mass as a whole. An elevation in blood pressure obviously follows.

When adrenalgenic/thyroid hormones and AAS are combined in a protocol the effect is additive as a rule. Blood pressure can usually be brought to a more appropriate range with mild diuretic use and anti-aromatase added. The inclusion of tuarine and magnesium (ZMA products usually suffice) will often reduce heart rate as well in such cases.

By no means is a resting heart rate of over 100 acceptable for good health.

djufo said:
dude generally a high heart rate caused by steroids is with high blood pressure too...so if you have the rate too elevated like 112, I'm pretty sure that you have a veri high blood pressure. And that blood pressure can cause clots.....so take care of your health...you are on the point were AAS can be very dangerous.

actually my blood pressure was tested the same day and it was fine. I am a very muscular 245 pounds. I haven't done cardio in 9 months because my metabolism is so high. I just started doing it again 3 weeks ago. I am concerned about the high heart rate though. I will cut back a bit on the stimulants. Does anyone else have any suggestions to lower my heart rate? I really appreciate everyone's help. - cbeaks

I'm going to completely come off of clen and track my resting heart rate to see if it lowers. I don't know if it is all due to the clen though. Can GH cause increased heart rate? Since I have put on a lot of size it seems like my heart rate gets up much easier. Any other suggestions to help me lower my heart rate? - cbeaks

Top Bottom