Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for strength/size/speed?

swanky11

Starting aifm today after stopping a test/deca cycle midway cause test was fake, and then looking for a new cycle. Want to gain muscle(10-15 lbs) but be able to stay fast and get faster. also i need short half life cause i could be tested in a few months. Any suggestions?

Yeah. i hope you have clomid to take in about a week, because you still need to do a pct after deca

jitc476 said:
Yeah. i hope you have clomid to take in about a week, because you still need to do a pct after deca

yea im starting aifm and trying to clomid or nolvadex, cause i cant trust my source after he gave me fake test. if i cant get either im have to try novadex xt and aifm.

1. when did you stop the deca ? that shit can test positive up to a year man
2. why would you wanna do bloatroids if you wanna stay fast ?

Well in response to your cycle I would def do
6-8 weeks of anavar 70mg/day & 100mg/day of test. suspension eat lean and get a-dex

chestmaster1 said:
how do you know its fake? did he give you deca?

he got the deca from someone but i think he gave me the test. and i got no bloat and didnt feel any effects from the test, i only gained 8 lbs so i think the deca was real. im not sure, neither could have been.

elitetoxin said:
1. when did you stop the deca ? that shit can test positive up to a year man
2. why would you wanna do bloatroids if you wanna stay fast ?

i know i just stopped the deca, but im almost pos. i wont be tested just want to be safe now on. i just wanted to gain mass over winter so i did the test, but it didnt work it must have been fake. i just want a solid 10-15 lbs of muscle now

adpeterson33 said:
Well in response to your cycle I would def do
6-8 weeks of anavar 70mg/day & 100mg/day of test. suspension eat lean and get a-dex

alirght thanks, that will get me 10-15 lbs of muscle and get me stronger?

winny, windsprints, winny, windsprints, winny, windsprints, winny, windsprints!!!!!!! forget about long distance running though, only sprints... maybe EQ and Var also,,,

I've never gotten faster off of anything that made me gain weight and i condition year round for wrestling.... thats why I say winny

Top Bottom