Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Log

Diet looks like this, will stay pretty consistent besides cheat meals here and there. Carb portions will be adjusted a according to if it is a high or medium carb day. Pre, Intra, and Post will stay the same.

Meal 1 Breakfast:
2 Whole Eggs
300g Egg White
500g White Potato cooked in Air Fryer
Mushrooms and Spinach mixed in with the eggs.

Meal 2:
6oz Cooked Chicken Breast
100g Jasmine Rice uncooked weight
1 Cup Green Beans
1 Tbl Coconut Oil

Meal 3 - Pre-Workout:
2 Scoops Whey Iso
90g Cream of Rice uncooked weight
1 Cup Blueberries

Meal 4 - Intra-Workout Shake:
2 Scoops EAA's
50g Carb Powder

Meal 5 - Post Workout Shake:
2 Scoops Whey Iso
6 Servings Gerber Rice Cereal
1 Banana

Meal 6:
6oz Cooked Chicken Breast
100g Jasmine Rice
150g Pineapple

Meal 7:
6oz Top Sirloin
500g Sweet Potato cooked in Air Fryer
1 Cup Green Beans
1 Tbl Coconut Oil

Meal 8 - Pre-Bed:
1 Scoop Casein
1 Cup Fair Life Milk
1 Cup Oats
2 Tbl Natural Peanut Butter

Nothing Fancy. Just eating all day long.

I like your diet but I would drop pineapple not my favorite.

Gears all pinned and flowing through the body. No updates there yet.

Yesterday training was just Chest. Was going to be doing push, pull, legs but will stick to the bro split for now hitting legs twice per week.

Chest Workout:

Machine Fly - 5 x 12

Incline Dumbbell Press - 5 x 10-6 reps, pyramid style. 2 heavy working sets to failure which is 6-8 reps. Drop weight in half, and rep until failure again. 15 second rest, and then to failure again.

Machine Pullover - 5 x 12

Machine Chest Press - 5 x 12, 2 working sets until failure, drop weight and rep until failure again.

Chest Dips - 5 x Failure superset w/ pushups until failure.

Yesterday training was just Chest. Was going to be doing push, pull, legs but will stick to the bro split for now hitting legs twice per week.

Chest Workout:

Machine Fly - 5 x 12

Incline Dumbbell Press - 5 x 10-6 reps, pyramid style. 2 heavy working sets to failure which is 6-8 reps. Drop weight in half, and rep until failure again. 15 second rest, and then to failure again.

Machine Chest Press - 5 x 12, 2 working sets until failure, drop weight and rep until failure again.

nice man, were you sore after this?

Chest Workout:

Machine Fly - 5 x 12

bro nice chest workout here

Thanks for the updates and sharing your diet brother. The diet looks decent overall but way too many carbs for me. I would end up fat as fuck, lol. I do like that you have some fruits and veggies in there.

Thanks for the updates and sharing your diet brother. The diet looks decent overall but way too many carbs for me. I would end up fat as fuck, lol. I do like that you have some fruits and veggies in there.

That's where the high dosage of GH postworkout, and slin timing comes in handy. After 4 weeks, when I am off the GH and slin, I will drop carbs down for a couple weeks and add in a little metformin to regain some insulin sensitivity. After that, it will be time to hit it hard again.

Almost a week in to the cycle. Up 12 pounds, which is water and glycogen. But am extremely full and feeling good.

Back Training looks like this:

Lat Pulldown - 5 x 12, drop set on last set

T-Bar Row - 5 x 10-6, drop set on last set

Machine Row - 5 x 10-6, drop set on last set

Close Grip Seated Row - 5 x 12 superset w/ Close Grip Pulldown - 5 x 12

Rack Pulls (lightweight) - 5 x 15

Jesus man, 12lbs in a week! You are right that it is mainly water but that is still a ton of weight to start carrying around. Looking forward to more updates as you progress. Glad to hear you are feeling good.

Top Bottom