Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bitch tits (gyno)

twilosaucehead

i guess before i started juicing i had the beginning of bitch tits for some reason-i think it just happened-i have a great body except for my chest-now that i did a few cycles it is getting worse
can i cure it or am in trouble now because it already started and nothing will make it go down except surgery?
thanks

depends how bad it is. QUestion: if you had a beginning of bitch tits before you started, why dud you take juice or at least without any anti-E ?

manny78 said:
depends how bad it is.

please elaborate on this! I have always heard there is nothing that can be done about it, short of surgery???? I have a very minor case of gyno from puberty... so are you telling me that there is something I can do to fix this without going under the knife? If so then please let me know what that something is.

Go under the knife. It is well worth it. Just got it done for $3000 and it was well spent. I also had genetic gyno (distributed) that got worse with Juice.

Best money you'll ever spend.

Time

I just got cut yesterday, and I could already see the improvement when they were sewing me up. I won't know how it turned out for about 4 weeks, but I think it went very well.

But like he asked, is there anything that reverse minor gyno? Non glandular, fatty gyno. I tried the Yoh but don't think it worked. Don't want to spend 3k to remove a little fat.

I had that shit b4, it just went away...

Well, it was minor shit. I started to use fucking prohormones and guess what? I had to bullshit my wife about soy protein doing that to me (God bless her kind sould). I was scared, bro. I quit taking that shit. It just went away. Took about two months. But once again-it wasn't major one. Thank God...

I had that shit b4, it just went away...

Well, it was minor shit. I started to use fucking prohormones and guess what? I had to bullshit my wife about soy protein doing that to me (God bless her kind sould). I was scared, bro. I quit taking that shit. It just went away. Took about two months. But once again-it wasn't major one. Thank God...:angel:

Top Bottom