Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BeastJay's 8 Week Lean Bulker

beastjay

Hi Bro's

Looking @ my 4th cycle now, god how time flies! Current Stats
Age 22
5ft 10in
Weight 195lbs
Bodyfat around 15%

Main Goal - Looking at getting to 215lbs @ a lean 10% bf (This is longterm thou, i'm realistic with this!). Then i'll look at competing regionally.

Training for bout 6 years, started aas last year @ 170lbs. Did 12 weeks sust/dbol, then 12 weeks sust/deca/dbol, then lastly cyp/deca/dbol/proviron. Relatively low dosages through - 500mg/750mg sust, deca 400mg, 40mg dbol.

Been off bout 11 weeks and just started my new one yesterday, what you think?

Prop 100mg EOD Week 1 - 8
Dbol 40mg ED Week 1 - 4
Winny 50mg ED Week 5 - 9
Proviron 50mg ED Week 1 - 8

PCT HCG & Nolva

Lets see how we do. :evil:

I like that cycle alot!!! I would make sure, for myself, that I got atleast 500mg of prop a week. Good stuff there.

no knocking you bro, but 4 cycles and still only 195lbs.....you sure you aren't a bit off on your diet, pct, training or all three?

you should be much larger than that considering 4 cycles i would think?

you have only put on 25 lbs in 4 total cycles, that should have EASILY been obtainable with one GOOD cycle and PCT.....just pointing that out

also a "lean bulker" is an oxymoron, you can't really stay lean and bulk at the same time, they are not the same thing, you can find a medium maybe, but not both bro......and if you are going down 5% in BF, this better not be any kind of "bulker"

if you are trying to drop 5% body fat and gain 20lbs of muslce, thats going to be pretty difficult with one cycle, and if you didn't gain but 25 on 4 previous cycles, how do you expect to gain 20 with this one AND lose 5% bodyfat at the same time?

A very big part of any Goal is not the just the Gear,
The results of a cycle can be changed by DIET ! Its a big part of the results !

Whenever you ask someone what they want to do, the answer is generally the same. "I want to increase my muscle mass while dropping some bf%" Drrman, you are really right. You can increase muscle mass while keeping bodyfat in check, but you are better off doing one or the other.

Actaully, if one has the patience, a "lean bulker" is probably the smartest way to go. It is an oxymoron, but it's definition is litterally to put on lean bulk, or muscle. You don't have to stay at 5000 cals per day to grow muscle. You simply add enough clean calories to grow new muscle. Obviously you have to really know your body to nail this, but it is possible.

Most people are too impatient or don't have the self control to do this.
(myself included) If you follow this type of routine, you really have to eat clean all year round. Most people like to run a bulker or a cutter because the results are rairly immediate. As far as a health stand point is concerned, running lean bulking cycles would be much healther then the constant swinging back and forth of your weight and using all of the different dosages and compounds that typically go with bulking or cutting cycle.

Thanks for all the replies.

Talking bout getting to 215lbs @ 10% bf was a longterm goal. Very realistically looking at bout 6months - 1year to do it. If all goes to plan. This cycle i'm gonna look at dropping a couple of %bf and seeing what my weight does. I'm very well up on diet, being a personal trainer and know what i need to do to get my body where it needs to be.

It's just whether i know MY BODY enough to make the changes needed in 1 cycle, or 2 or whatever. Its a constant learning process.

On the comment bout being bigger after 3 cycles. I'm prob an ectomorph and always strugged to put weight on, so i'm very happy with the 25lbs of lean muscle i've put on in the space of 1 year. Hell if i make that progress again this year that will make me 220lbs. And i've never seen anyone put on 40lbs of lean muscle in 1 cycle. Even if they get all 3 factors right.

Oh and on the statement bout orals. I'll be using injectable winny, so just 4 weeks of dbol on the liver. And i'll be using milk thistle, lots of water to keep everything ticking over.

Top Bottom