Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything I can take end of cycle for a few more lbs?

Mitchvee

Height: 5"10
Start Weight: 175
Start bf: 10%
Current Weight: 189
Current bf: 13-14%
8 weeks in.

Cycle Sust at 500mg pw.

This was my second cycle I've reacted well to it although not as many gains as I might have hoped. Is there any oral I can get for the last 4 weeks to give me some more mass. Anavar isn't an option as I can't afford it. Want to know peoples best alternatives. Yes i've been on Adex and yes I have clomid /unleashed /pct ready for when I'm done.

Cheers.

Since you will only be running for another 4 weeks I would consider blasting some test suspension and upping your adex dose or switching to aromasin.

Orals should be taken for 6 weeks if you want them to be effective on the backside of a cycle.

you definitely don't want to finish off a cycle with dbol... that's a terrible idea... you don't want to go into pct with elevated estro levels like that and with that much water retention... its not a good idea... anavar is always the best option to finish but winstrol would be another good option if you don't want tbol...

Food! The best oral for putting on mass...and it is readily available and fairly inexpensive. Up your calories by 500-750 for the last 4 weeks and into PCT as that is where you want to make sure you eat, so just get started early.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

you definitely don't want to finish off a cycle with dbol... that's a terrible idea... you don't want to go into pct with elevated estro levels like that and with that much water retention... its not a good idea... anavar is always the best option to finish but winstrol would be another good option if you don't want tbol...

winstrol definitely. it will add some size, yet shred you up a bit.
I always gain 5-10 pounds from winny strictly from the extra glucose it allows your muscles to absorb. strength goes up too.

so tbol or winny....

tbol @ 60mg (6 weeks)
winny @ 50mg (4 weeks is all that i will go, 6 weeks is harsh)

consider that your PCT with sus should most likely not begin until 3 weeks after your last shot....so factor those weeks into your oral timing to make the oral finish the day before you start PCT.

also, if you get hcg in that 3 week timeframe I always find it adds some mass (or at least mentally it does) cuz my test feels thru the roof

Top Bottom