Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever had hernia surgery.

thebigmofo

This sucks. I have a indirect inguinal hernia. How long will I be down. I'm drooling over my spring cutter. I go under the knife 2/23. When should I start my next cycle?

thebigmofo said:
This sucks. I have a indirect inguinal hernia. How long will I be down. I'm drooling over my spring cutter. I go under the knife 2/23. When should I start my next cycle?

You're going to need at least 8 weeks off, I suggest you talk to your doctor about when you can train again. Don't cycle until you're fully recovered.

I had hernia surgery back in 10/05, I had the surgery on Thursday and was back at work on monday and back in the gym 4 weeks later. Doc told me 4-6 weeks.

If you have laproscopic it will be a breeze. If they do traditional method your "repair" will gain 10% strength each week, so 10 weeks out it will be 100%. Doubtfull you could tear it loose after 5 weeks though. My doctor told me he doubted I could tear it loose if I tried the day after the op, but I stayed away from the gym for 2 weeks, didnt do abs for a month. The area didnt feel "normal" for almost a year.

Top Bottom