Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using a fast and long cut together

So i’m planning on my next cycle. overall it's going to be a cutting cycle but I want to be a little clever with it
What i mean is that i want to do a fast cut which i will stay on for 6 weeks, then continue the stack with a long cut. The only difference is it will be tren and masteron short esters for the fast cut and then switching to enanthate on both
My goals are obviously recomping
I'm 27 years old 5 ft 10 and 195 lb.
my question is has anyone tried something like this and should I start the longer Esters around week 4 or should I just start it around week six when I stop the shorter ones
Zero reason to switch esters. The only benefit to going with short is ore contest so you can clear everything that affects your look by the show.
What is your cycle history? You don't need tren or masteron on a cut unless you are competing. 300mg test would be more than fine to retain muscle while you cut. Have you ever attempted to recomp before? It's not easy and the first few times I tried it i ended up in a bulk. Whats your diet/training plan look like? That is the driving factor, not drugs.

Top Bottom