Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and acid reflux

factbible

Used some Anadrol here and there noticed while on had some acid reflux. Not too experienced with Anadrols only tried twice and one was bunk. Didn't think anything in my diet would cause it except maybe my pizza cheat meal so I Was thinking maybe it was the anadrols. Any experience input? It'l wasnt that bad but there. A couple of home remedies helped here and there but didn't go away until use was discontinued.

yes that is a common issue with certain orals

also why are you eating cheat meals? i am completely against doing that especially if you are going to use steroids. there is zero reason for cheat meals and that is one of the most annoying things i hear from people, especially the flexible dieting crowd.

yeah theres no reason to be eating cheat meals on cycle... but whatever... try taking food with your orals as well... a lot of times people need that and make sure you are protecting yourself from toxicity with anadrol... you need dga organ st which you can get at dganutrition.com

19-nors, anadrol, and a few other oils wreck my stomach so much I need to stay on zantac all cycle

Top Bottom