Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adex help

orlandocheese1

[FONT=&quot]Need help guys!!! Will adex alleviate the bloat brought on from taking Test? It seems that even when I take low to moderate dose of Test Enan. I get the bloat in my face and belly. Or is Arimidex just to prevent gyno and keep your estrogen levels low?[/FONT]

Need help guys!!! Will adex alleviate the bloat brought on from taking Test? It seems that even when I take low to moderate dose of Test Enan. I get the bloat in my face and belly. Or is Arimidex just to prevent gyno and keep your estrogen levels low?

In short, yes. A-dex helps get rid of the bloat at .5-1mg eod. It s also an anti e.

JJ

Need help guys!!! Will adex alleviate the bloat brought on from taking Test? It seems that even when I take low to moderate dose of Test Enan. I get the bloat in my face and belly. Or is Arimidex just to prevent gyno and keep your estrogen levels low?

So don't use it.

you shouldnt be using steroids if you dont know something basic like this... you dont have any idea what you are doing bro... you get bloat BECAUSE OF ESTROGEN... your not even making sense... of course if you control estrogen, you should not be bloated and holding water... i think the best advice anyone could give you would be to stop using steroids period until you have half a clue what you are doing

You really should have done a lot more research before touching any AAS, and you definitely should do more before touching them again.

[FONT=&quot]Need help guys!!! Will adex alleviate the bloat brought on from taking Test? It seems that even when I take low to moderate dose of Test Enan. I get the bloat in my face and belly. Or is Arimidex just to prevent gyno and keep your estrogen levels low?[/FONT]
If your estrogen is controlled and your electrolyte balance is right then yes obviously you will not bloat. That's kinda how it works

Top Bottom