Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Daisy_Girl said:
QT - I know you like Trioplex cookies .... JUST wanted to tell you I have HUGE 2 boxes of them (Choc Chip) at school. One of my kindergarten parents is Chef Jay. :)

;)
OMG I am not dieting right now :p :p :p :p :p

I want some :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

I stopped by work today and while I was there I grabbed a couple packages. :) Might have to eat one as my afternoon snack-a-roo!

When do you start dieting again?

Daisy_Girl said:
I stopped by work today and while I was there I grabbed a couple packages. :) Might have to eat one as my afternoon snack-a-roo!

When do you start dieting again?
January 8th :worried:

I actually am looking forward to it. The structure keeps my sanity plus I never have to think about what I am eating cause I don’t have much of a choice. Only thing I will miss is my boobies look decent right now. LOL

superqt4u2nv said:
January 8th :worried:

I actually am looking forward to it. The structure keeps my sanity plus I never have to think about what I am eating cause I don’t have much of a choice. Only thing I will miss is my boobies look decent right now. LOL

I hear you with the boobies thing! Mine are small to start off with, and lately they've been shrinking, and I'm only 18!! Sorry to hear that your getting sick, I hope that you get better soon! Drink lots of herbal tea :)

Daisy_Girl said:
QT - I know you like Trioplex cookies .... JUST wanted to tell you I have HUGE 2 boxes of them (Choc Chip) at school. One of my kindergarten parents is Chef Jay. :)

;)

:p Trioplex cookies yum yum!

They have a new flavour I'm dying to try peanut butter chocolate chip! NO Cookies for me!!! :velvett:

Miss24k said:
:p Trioplex cookies yum yum!

They have a new flavour I'm dying to try peanut butter chocolate chip! NO Cookies for me!!! :velvett:
OMG suppose to order some supplements from my friend tomorrow I will have some for you :p

FinnishFinesse said:
I hear you with the boobies thing! Mine are small to start off with, and lately they've been shrinking, and I'm only 18!! Sorry to hear that your getting sick, I hope that you get better soon! Drink lots of herbal tea :)
LOL I am nice full B almost a small C right now and not to fat size 5 are still lose but 3 are a little tight :worried:

I worked out tonight it was ok still a bit weak.

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt
1884-1962, Social Activist and Former First Lady

8:00
all bran bar
2 activa yogurts 100g each
1 scope whey
1 liter water

10:00
all bran bar
2 activa yogurts 100g each
1 scope whey
1 liter water

12:00
chicken greek salad
1 liter water

3:00
1 scope whey
1 oz almonds
1 liter water

5:00
1 scope whey
1/2 c frozen berries
1 liter water

6:00
push press
up right row
rear delt row
side lat raise
superset
pile squats
roman deads
squats single set to faliure
hs butt blast single set to faliure
drop set leg ext
lying leg curl
butt blast drop set per leg
calf sled
calf toe press

7:00
2 scopes whey
1/2 c frozen berries
1/2 skim milk
1/2 activa

9:00
1 oz almonds

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 2348
Fat: 77 694 30%
Sat: 10 94 4%
Poly: 9 83 4%
Mono: 23 208 9%
Carbs: 191 704 30%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 229 915 40%

TGIF Ladies and Gents :D feeling better today can’t wait to sleep in tomorrow and hit up yoga class.

Top Bottom