Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PERIOD!!! Help!!

Jacqueline747

Okay I am kinda freaking out here... I just..like JUST got my period AGAIN!!!

May 4-10
Started diet May23
May 31st-June 7
June 16-20
June 30-who fricken knows

I am getting it every 10 days. What is going on???

Am I losing weight too fast? Maybe I should go on birth control. This morning I weighed in at 186lbs. Started at 206 on May 23. My morning weight is always quite a bit lower. After my workout I am usually above 190lbs.

Chill sister stress often brings it on so breath. Get to your gyno and see what is shakin down there. I would not suggest going on the pill though never been a fan of the pill but that is just my 2 cents.

Okay another weird thing... my LEGS ARE KILLING ME!!!! The insides of my thighs especially!! My last leg work out was on Tuesday.

You're getting your period every 10 days???

I don't know what your diet is like but my opinion is that you should go check with your doctor.

Jacqueline747 said:
I'm thinking I should really get off of this diet. Keep it clean but up my carbs.
Your body does a lot of readjusting for diets etc. Where abouts in Canada are you? Go to a sexual/woman's health clinic get them to check you out.

OH I am on a keto diet. Since May 23. My carb ups are Friday evening until Saturday night. And they are vicious!! Nasty and hardly clean. I do eat a ton of fruit and veggies on my carb up but I also eat chocolate and Whole wheat bread!! oh and ICE CREAM!!

Top Bottom