Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with diet for fat loss

bluebaby3

Hi there,
I am very new here and was hoping to get some advice for fat loss.
I am 5ft 2inches
57.5kg
body fat% - not sure but I'm guessing around 23%
I weight train 4 sometimes 5x a week and do cardio 4x a week.

I'm a full time student and a mother of 3 so my days are pretty busy. I am getting married in 3 months and would like to loose as much body fat as I can in this given time. I eat pretty healthy but was wondering if I needed to tweak my diet to help me more.

I eat on average about 1300ish cals a day ( sometimes I wonder if this is too low?)
This is a normal days diet for me:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup cooked rolled oats made with water and eaten with no milk & a protein shake ( Balance lean ultra ripped brand)

Then I train and have another protein shake and a small banana ( was wondering if the banana is a good idea of not?)

Lunch: 120g protein of chicken or fish etc ( baked ) natural spices such as paprika
1/2 cup cooked brown rice OR 100g cooked kumra
fibrous veges OR salad and apple cider vinegar

Afternoon tea: 85g tuna and 15g almonds or maccadamia nuts

Dinner: 120g protein, natural spices again if needed, fibrous veges, 1 tablespoon of olive oil as dressing.

Supper: protein shake.

I drink lots of water and green tea and also have black coffee a couple of times a day..

Thanks for any advice that you can give me, I really apprectiate it.

Cx

Some great ladies here and gents to help , firstly I think your layout I great as is an you have obviously put alot of research into it , I would drop carbs from lunch and add 20g almonds , also increase almonds to 20g next meal

Beyond that I would increase cardio to 6 days a week 30 to 35 min a session not sure how much you doing now

Good luck ! And congrats on getting married !

Some great ladies here and gents to help , firstly I think your layout I great as is an you have obviously put alot of research into it , I would drop carbs from lunch and add 20g almonds , also increase almonds to 20g next meal

Beyond that I would increase cardio to 6 days a week 30 to 35 min a session not sure how much you doing now

Good luck ! And congrats on getting married !

Thanks so much for responding, I will take all the help I can get!! I have wondered about my carb intake - I research alot but there is nothing like talking to people and getting their in put.

Your carb intake isn't high , and structured well , I personally when dieting down, like to only keep carbs pre and post workout , then fibrous carbs remainder of the day

As said main thing that can help is an increase in cardio slowly at first , so say you were doing 20 min increase this to 25 min 6 days a week for 1 to 2 weeks then increase to 30 min and so on

Do just enough to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week your liver can't process more bodyfat than that I believe , doing to much to early and you will eventually stall as you can't keep increasing cardio to make up for it , that's when I believe one would need to back off a few days , eat alot , to jump start again !

Your carb intake isn't high , and structured well , I personally when dieting down, like to only keep carbs pre and post workout , then fibrous carbs remainder of the day

As said main thing that can help is an increase in cardio slowly at first , so say you were doing 20 min increase this to 25 min 6 days a week for 1 to 2 weeks then increase to 30 min and so on

Do just enough to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week your liver can't process more bodyfat than that I believe , doing to much to early and you will eventually stall as you can't keep increasing cardio to make up for it , that's when I believe one would need to back off a few days , eat alot , to jump start again !

Great advice! I find after my weight training I am pretty knackered but that's the only time I have to do cardio as well, I will just have to try and push through it. Are maccadamia nuts ok to use instead of almonds? I need to mix it round a bit as I get over almonds on a regular basis

I usually use cashews and almonds , not sure on the macadamia nuts whole but I use macadamia but oil in my shakes that require more omega 3 and olive oil for 6 and 9

On a side note: I put my oats and whey in a blender together. It saves time in the morning and tastes pretty good.

Something I learned off EF, if you take some olive oil with your shakes just 1-2 tea spoons per day is a good thing as its good fats ,same with almonds , giving your body these will let it part with the bad fats.
Good luck with your goals. You came to the right place.

Top Bottom